Username Post: posting multi pics        (Topic#1589115)
Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

I see in the gallery that with the new site design you can post more than one picture to a page. For instance if you post a mini album you can put all the pages of the mini album on that same post. Does anyone know how to do this?

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Deb-doodle

Are you talking about making an "album" in your gallery and posting all pictures related to that specific project under it? When you go to your gallery, there should be a create new album link that you can do that. I know when I had my old user name, I did that.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to mrsrogers52513

If you go to My Gallery, click on Albums in the middle, then click Manage my Albums, and there it will allow you to name a new album and you can add your pictures to it! Hope this helps!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to mrsrogers52513

Or do you mean multi-photo projects?

When you upload your photos, you now have the option of choosing whether to post them as separate projects (which was the only option we had before), or together.

Upload several photos, and make sure they all have the same Image Type (LO, Card, Photography, Other Project etc.) That is important. Then when you submit, you can choose whether to upload into the same project or not.

If you want to add more photos to the same project in the future, just make sure you give them the same Image Type. Upload them as single photos. Then go to the original project, which will be marked with a pink banner across the top corner, and click Edit Image. At the bottom, you'll see Project Grouping. Click Edit next to it, and you'll see all the photos with that same Image Type. Just drag and drop the photos down into Current Images, and it will merge them together. Clever eh?

Feel free to ask if that's not clear?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics