Username Post: Would you help me on a photo jouney?        (Topic#1589131)
MeMovieGal
New Kid On the Block
MeMovieGal

I want to get every photo of County Courthouses across America. However I know I will never get to all of them. I know they are available all over the net, but that feels like cheating. So I figured if I could reach out to those with a passion for scrapbooking/photography/ history etc., and they would be willing to snap County Courthouses in their area, well that would make me feel more like the project was valid. So would you help me? I need photos from everywhere. They will be truly appreciated and cherished. I completed my New Mexico pages of the photos I have so far so you can see my layout format, and how I will be displaying them. I will put the name or username of the person that sends me a photo, and where they are from if you provide that info. A photo of you too if you would like. New Mexico County Courthouses
I will send you my email if you are interested in helping me.
Thank you so much
Maribeth

Trina_P
Guru
Trina_P
In response to MeMovieGal

My hometown has a beautiful courthouse and yes I would be glad to send you a picture. Send me your email to: Trinap1204@wildblue.net

Lora
Lora 
Tenant
Lora
  • Lora on 08-12-13 01:38 AM
In response to Trina_P

Do you still need photos? I live in Missouri and can take a picture of our courthouse in Texas County if you still need them

ScrappyChick1967
Guru
ScrappyChick1967
In response to MeMovieGal

I live in northeast Mississippi. I would be glad to help out! Send me your email to rp@nereg.lib.ms.us ~ and include any specific requests about the photos.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics