Username Post: Mini Album chronology....        (Topic#1589163)
Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee

I have been working on a paper bag mini album to showcase the family research I have done over the last 5 years and I seem to be at an impasse. I have all these great pictures of several generations back on all sides of my family but I can't seem to come up with a way of putting them in any specific order. Does the order even matter??? Can I just journal who is who and acted than throughout the album? Any thoughts or suggestions?!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Vallee

If you know the order that the generations are in, you could do it that way, but I honestly don't think it would really matter as long as you say who the people are, etc.

Good luck!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to mrsrogers52513

I would include a family tree diagram with people's names on at the beginning, then just make sure that everyone who appears in the photos is labelled so that they can be cross-referenced.

I agree that attempting a chronological album would be pretty hard. Maybe you could arrange them by family group?

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to RedSquirrel

I ran into the same problem with my family heritage pages. I still haven't come up with a solution but I think it's fine to just journal and reference them. I am putting in a family tree page and indicating who I have pictures of.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics