So we have chatted up another 500 pages PDF'ers!
Here is part 3!
Let's get it going!
Truth Truth Lie
rules: post three things about your self (two truths and a lie). PM which one you think is the lie for each person to DARLA. We have until July 9th to answer.
1)I like snakes
2)I have crossed an ocean on a sail boat
3)I once met the POTUS
1) I was once involved in an altercation with Ms. Monica Lewinsky.
2) I was once involved in an affair involving the lyricist of a Broadway show.
3) I was once the aide of a state senator, and almost became Oklahoma's Monica.
1. I've had plastic surgery.
2. I have worked as a go go dancer.
3. I was asked by a very wealthy real estate tycoon in Las Vegas to be his mistress.
1) I was once naked in front of a whole building full of people
2) I went on a safari in Africa and was chased by a lion
3) I was invited to take a trip around the world with a famous American actor
1) I had to have my head glued back together.
2) I was an extra in a TV show filmed in RI.
3) I have met Nancy Kerrigan and Todd Eldridge.
1. I have at least one baby tooth from each of our four kids...just waiting to be scrapped :>)
2. I drank camel's milk in Africa.
3. I've driven...and walked...across the Mississippi River—in both directions.
1. I once worked in an adult "toy" store
2. I have kissed a famous celebrity
3. I have never broken a bone
1)I have a book signed by Edward Gorey.
2)I rode an elephant.
3)I am secretly really good with computers.
1. I changed my major 5 times in college.
2. I was a high school dropout.
3. I have been married twice.
1) I was on a ship in a hurricane.
2) I have seen two sunsets in one evening.
3) I was 28 before I ate my first shrimp.