Page 1 of 848 
Username Post: PDF...for AMERICA        (Topic#1589171)
terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

So we have chatted up another 500 pages PDF'ers!
Here is part 3!
Let's get it going!
Truth Truth Lie
rules: post three things about your self (two truths and a lie). PM which one you think is the lie for each person to DARLA. We have until July 9th to answer.

Terri:
1)I like snakes
2)I have crossed an ocean on a sail boat
3)I once met the POTUS

Kory:
1) I was once involved in an altercation with Ms. Monica Lewinsky.
2) I was once involved in an affair involving the lyricist of a Broadway show.
3) I was once the aide of a state senator, and almost became Oklahoma's Monica.

Tanya:
1. I've had plastic surgery.
2. I have worked as a go go dancer.
3. I was asked by a very wealthy real estate tycoon in Las Vegas to be his mistress.

Alison:
1) I was once naked in front of a whole building full of people
2) I went on a safari in Africa and was chased by a lion
3) I was invited to take a trip around the world with a famous American actor

Stephanie:
1) I had to have my head glued back together.
2) I was an extra in a TV show filmed in RI.
3) I have met Nancy Kerrigan and Todd Eldridge.

Cali Judy:
1. I have at least one baby tooth from each of our four kids...just waiting to be scrapped :>)
2. I drank camel's milk in Africa.
3. I've driven...and walked...across the Mississippi River—in both directions.

Darla:
1. I once worked in an adult "toy" store
2. I have kissed a famous celebrity
3. I have never broken a bone

Gin:
1)I have a book signed by Edward Gorey.
2)I rode an elephant.
3)I am secretly really good with computers.

Vae:
1. I changed my major 5 times in college.
2. I was a high school dropout.
3. I have been married twice.

Rosey:
1) I was on a ship in a hurricane.
2) I have seen two sunsets in one evening.
3) I was 28 before I ate my first shrimp.

Edited by terrihooper on 07-09-13 04:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to terrihooper

I'm here!

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to tanyaham

Has anyone used the TH Diffusers in a Cuttlebug? Does it take the place of one of the B plates? Top or bottom? Or does it matter? I'm thinking about getting them. Again. Kory got me all excited about them awhile back, and then I forgot about them. Saw a video today and now I "NEED" them.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Vae

I haven't used them in the cuttlebug but I used them in my Big Shot. I don't remember having to do anything special with them, though-- they are separate pieces. If that makes sense.

I will go look at it and see.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to tanyaham

• tanyaham Said:
Has anyone used the TH Diffusers in a Cuttlebug? Does it take the place of one of the B plates? Top or bottom? Or does it matter? I'm thinking about getting them. Again. Kory got me all excited about them awhile back, and then I forgot about them. Saw a video today and now I "NEED" them.

I just finished running paper through with a diffuser and embossing folder and this was my "sandwich":
platform
embossing diffuser
embossing folder with paper inside
silicone pad

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

FIRST OF ALL- I LOVE the new thread title. And I'm glad we've moved over to NSBR. I was beginning to be a bit nervous, out there all conspicuous and all.... I wouldn't want anyone to decide they didn't like how pretty we all are and decide to start some kind of attack.

hahaha

and I'm SO excited about SKYPECROP! Whooooo!!! I hope a few of yall join!!

Well, Tuesday is almost finished. And it's been torture.

Don't know if I'll have the night free or not- the director wanted to meet with me to finalize the set design for the first show of the season. Rehearsals begin 13JUL. That's stress, too. My show bidness break is over. I know- what break?! I've only been to meetings and auditions and this and that- but, it was a break. Then it's crazy from there on...and will get crazier when I direct my first show for this company. I'll be directing "The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told." It's the "Christmas" show. So yall should make plans to come to the first night and party!!!

-k

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to designguyKORY

That sounds fun! When is it?
I will put it on my calendar!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

Just checking in, now I've found you. I hope the title doesn't exclude those of us in Canada, Germany (for the next 11 days) and the UK. Which numbers 5 (plus Henri who spends more time outside the US than in it!) out of the 15 of us regulars. Just sayin'.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to RedSquirrel

It most certainly doesn't! I just called it that because PDF-a-trois didn't seem right!LOL

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

Ooer!! You have a definite point there!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

A quick moan, if I may? The conservatory guys are supposed to be coming tomorrow, but nobody has rung to confirm or arrange a time, as they promised they would. It's now 1am and I'm not the slightest bit sleepy. DH and I went to see Despicable Me 2 this evening and we laughed till we were wiping tears away. I think I'm over-stimulated.

But I have to get up in the morning just in case these guys show up at 7:30am. Grr.

Well, I suppose I'd better feed the gecko and get my head down for a few hours. Have a good day folks...

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Rosey- so sorry for the insomnia! I hope you are able to get some rest before the guys show up unannounced.
So the movie was good?

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Hey! I found you guys!

Rosey, isn't that annoying? Why can't they just take a second & give you a call??? So inconsiderate!

Okay. I've got a question for those of you that use the different mediums on pages, etc. I'm such a newbie at this. I got some modeling paste at HL. I've used it once, and it looked hideous. Anyway, I have a layout to do with pictures of our late May 2nd snow (a record here.) I have a stencil that kind of looked like a snowflake, so I used the paste & covered part of the paper. I like the look of it. Here's my question though....after it dries, I would kind of like to rub, spray or paint something over the raised part so it would be kind of shiny or glittery like a wet snow. Any ideas what I can use?

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Where is everyone else tonight?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to flintridgescrapper

Rock Candy Distress Stickles?

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to designguyKORY

glossy accents?

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel

I'm here, I had to come in and vent and rant and moan, and sit outside until my rage subsided, was afraid I'd blow the roof off the house and frankly I'm getting kinda tired of having work done on this house. Nothing against the contractor, he's a nice guy and works pretty quickly, but I'm ready for some normalcy so my Toodles will quit spazzing so badly.
Now I've gotten the rage under control, had a soak and washed this beastly day off of me, and am catching up while I have a bite of dinner.
Wonder where everybody else is? Did they get lost on the way to the new thread? LOL!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to chocolateaxel

I left a trail of bread crumbs...

So sorry for the bad day, Darla but glad you had a soak.
Poor Toodles! Between work on the house and fireworks I bet he is a basket case!

What is being done on the house now?

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

I made the trip. Darla, I didn't know the contractor was still there. Are they starting on the other deck.

I'm totally sore and exhausted. I edged/weed eated the yard today. Did back on my lunch hour, then jumped in shower. Then did front and sides after work. Then took another shower. I mowed back yard Sunday. I'm not supposed to do this stuff, but hubs absolutely cannot, the weather is too nice to not take advantage. It's done, looks nice. 3 showers today, I should be clean. Dying in pain, but yard will look good when I go. LOL.

Hubs surgery is scheduled. It's the 19th. I think my DD is going to come home for it.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to SherylEb

Oh Sheryl- I am sorry you are exhausted and in pain! I know what a toll mowing etc... takes on your body and I am so sorry.
But-- At least the yard looks good and your hubby won't stress over it, right?

is there a yard service that does some of your neighbor's yards that you could hire for the rest of the summer?

Page 1 of 848 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics