Username Post: Scrapspace        (Topic#1589195)
butterflyz813
Tenant
butterflyz813

I just got done organizing my scrapspace and would like to share it!

Yesterday I got 3 Cropper Hopper vertical paper organizers for all my paper I use the most. Before I was using a storage tote for all of my paper and it was always difficult to thumb through and find what I wanted. Now it will be easy to just look through the vertical organizers!

I also got a 3 drawer organizer for all my supplies I use the most and a pencil cup for all the tools I use the most. The rest of my less frequently used scrapbook supplies and other craft supplies (i.e. card making supplies) are in the tall storage drawers to the right of my table.

I also somewhat got control of all my pictures and put them back in the photo boxes where they belonged and put the big pictures in a bigger photo box. Then I put them all on top of the tall storage drawers!

So here's the before picture:

And here is the after picture:

I would like to get feedback from anyone on my scrapspace and on my other image I posted! I created an invite for a friend's fall wedding and posted it the other day...you can check it out if you want. Also, I would like to get a few friends here on scrapbook.com. So if you are interested, please send me a request! Thank you!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to butterflyz813

It looks really nice! So happy for you. My scrap space is my living room! Yikes! In january I am moving to a house and will have my own room to scrap.

butterflyz813
Tenant
butterflyz813
In response to bonprof

I don't actually have my own room, I share the basement with my husband. But I do have my own space in the basement!

TFCasper
Veteran
TFCasper

Your space looks great. I am in the process of re-doing my space again. Yes, again. Haven't been able to use it for about a year. I hope mine looks as nice as yours does.

butterflyz813
Tenant
butterflyz813
In response to TFCasper

Thanks Trudy,
Hopefully you will get yours done soon!

I am also working on adding wall art to my space. Here is what I added today:

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

Looks like you gained quite a bit of space on your desk. Great job!

dorichatelain
Resident
dorichatelain

Looks great....

I am still trying to get mine organized. My daughter has added a bunch of stuff to the room and we had to rearrange the closet and I still need to finish... I got interupted and haven't gotten back in there to finish. I can't wait until it is clean again.... I know that it was much easier to keep the desk clean in my other house. Since I was in the living room I had to have my stuff confined to a small area... but having a room for craft stuff it is a whole other story...

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to dorichatelain

Looks great!

butterflyz813
Tenant
butterflyz813
In response to mrsrogers52513

Thank you all!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

it looks fabulous. I love having more desk/table space.

butterflyz813
Tenant
butterflyz813
In response to anda11

My scrapspace is completed now! I added some more wall decals and a poster to it the other day!

kirasmommy
Guru
kirasmommy

Looks great!! Love all that space you have to be creative in!!

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to kirasmommy

It looks super organized. You will be able to find everything now and actually use it :-D I like it a lot.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Crafting Marfa

Your area looks very nice. I hope you have unlimited, happy hours creating in it.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Pretty wall! Well done - I know that took a lot of work. Go you!

butterflyz813
Tenant
butterflyz813
In response to RedSquirrel

Thank you all!
Yes, I am enjoying my space and have started scrapping again! Yet I am kind of stuck on my first page because I have been looking at all the pages that are here on scrapbook.com, and I am no where near as advanced in my scrapbooking techniques. However, I am getting ideas on how I can improve my skills!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

I think it looks amazing now would like to come organize mine...the more I use up the more I find

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to Sneezy1956

looking good

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to mindygail

Love the decals on the wall!

ScrappinGirl162
Veteran
ScrappinGirl162

WOW!! Looks AMAZING!! You're so lucky you have a very nice work space!! So neat and organized!! I need to do that to my small corner as well!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics