Username Post: Kiwi Lane        (Topic#1589323)
bonprof
Diva
bonprof

Anyone out there using Kiwi lane products? How do you like them? Are you able to put your own creative spin while using the templates? I'm kind of tempted to invest in a few pieces, but want your opinion first.

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to bonprof

I really like them. I have a couple of blog posts where I used them:

http://3monkeysthrowingar oundsomepaper.blogspot.com/201...

I like mixing them up with my pages and they are a great way to use up some DSP!!!!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to binkiemonstermom

Very nice!!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to bonprof

I have a quite a collection of them. They are made of a durable plastic but still see through enough that you can line up a picture or a spot on patterned paper.

For me they opened up more creativity, in that planning the page with them also helped with size and scale for embellishments. I sometimes use one of theirs as a place holder for size or shape but then cut something else on my cricut. I am not wasting paper trying to figure things out.

Their method also has helped me with mixing and matching patterns better as well.

The photo temps have been a good buy for me. My trick for them is to layout them out (they are all marked with the size) then use my gypsy/ cricut to cut the mats all at once saves me time and helps my issues around cutting.

I have had mine for two years now and there are some layout in my gallery if your interested.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to jaxxan

I enjoyed looking at your work. Awesome. I appreciate the information. Thanks!!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to jaxxan

Jill, that sounds like a good idea. May have to try them.

mamaof2boys
New Kid On the Block
mamaof2boys
In response to bonprof

I LOVE Kiwi Lane. I ordered thier book and templets and use them all the time. It has really helped me! I was in a slump thinking all my pages looked the same, and then I discovered Kiwi Lane. I now put pattern paper together I would have never done before. I recommended it to several ladies and our monthly crop and they ordered and love Kiwi Lane now too.

mamaof2boys
New Kid On the Block
mamaof2boys
In response to bonprof

I LOVE Kiwi Lane. I ordered thier book and templets and use them all the time. It has really helped me! I was in a slump thinking all my pages looked the same, and then I discovered Kiwi Lane. I now put pattern paper together I would have never done before. I recommended it to several ladies and our monthly crop and they ordered and love Kiwi Lane now too.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to mamaof2boys

I don't have any of the templates but have viewed many of their videos. Their techniques have helped me be more creative using patterned paper. I have several similar templates I have played with and plan to order from Kiwi Lane.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to bonprof

I did not know what they were but they do look so cool

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to anda11

I just bought a set this past weekend.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to t-scraps

I'm gonna look into this. I feel like I do the same few layouts over and over.

Jaci67
Jaci67 
Resident
Jaci67
In response to mrsrogers52513

Have them and love them. I even recreated them on my pazzles so when I'm feeling lazy I can cut them with the electric cutter. I have some in my gallery as well

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics