Username Post: Big bargain at the register!        (Topic#1589325)
Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire

I was at AC Moore store a couple of days ago. They had a sale running on the Inkadinkadoo stamping gear for several weeks now, with everything half off, and I finally decided to get some of the items. The deluxe set included small and large round and oval wheels with lots of stamps. It was $50 reduced to $25 so I skipped that one and got the round starter set (reduced to $7.50), 2 of the stamp sets and separate large circle and oval wheels (all reduced to $2.50 each).

When I got to the register, I was shocked when each of those items came up at $1.00!!!. I checked out the price of the deluxe set and it was also $1.00! That's a discount of 98% off the original price.

Needless to say, I bought the deluxe set and also all the rest of the stamp sets on display, returned the duplicate wheels.

There was no indication on the display that everything was reduced to such a ridiculous low price, and it had been up there for weeks. No telling exactly when the price had been lowered.

The Deluxe set I got included the round and oval wheels. They didn't have the square set. I had seen the square starter set at Michaels in their clearance section, so I went over there. But it came up full price at the register ($16.50), so I passed. Then I went back and used a 50% off coupon to get it at half price. Still a bargain considering all the other items I got at AC Moore for only $1 each.

I checked out the Inkadinkadoo Stamping Gear website and saw a lot of other items that were not at the store, but they were all at full price.

If you have an AC Moore store near you and are interested in stamping, then you might want to check out these bargain items for yourself.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Solitaire

WOW that is an amazing sale. I would have bought everything too. Have a great time with your new goodies.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to anda11

Wow, what a great deal! Love when stuff like that happens!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to mrsrogers52513

Great finds!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I bought some at M's in Florida this winter and loved them. I left them in Florida so I can't play with them till the winter but I wish I had bought some for my scrapping here in Canada.

Great deal....Good for you.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to PhotobearSam

Darn, wish I had read this earlier. I have one small set and have been watching them and waiting for another mark down. In fact I was just there over the weekend. I didn't see any large sets left but there were still 2 small sets and I didn't get them since they were only half price. Maybe I'll go back today over lunch hour.

Just checked, still only half price at mine.

Edited by disneylisa on 07-15-13 08:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to disneylisa

Oh poo

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics