Username Post: "new" space question        (Topic#1589341)
mindygail
Expert
mindygail

Hey, I have a three walled (1 wall open into the living room) space. I am on a very tight budget, but here is what I have now:
1 6 ft long (purchased at lowes) white table
1 round (found near dumpster) wooden table
now what do i need more space yes!
I mainly am in BIG TIME need of a good place to store my paper!!! What do you guys suggest? I am thinking seriously about the display dynamics lipped or lipless shelf thing sold here. NEED IDEAS!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to mindygail

How about the metal wire rack/cube system?
I bought one from Target, I believe, for probably less than $20, I use it in my laundry room, but I've seen pics on here of them being used for storage. If you're worried about dust you could always cover it with some pretty material??

papermouse
Veteran
papermouse
In response to ChansGram

craigslist! that's where I found my wire paper display racks from a shop that had closed.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to papermouse

I guess it depends how much paper you have and how much you expect to grow. I once had a paper cart thingy I got at Target that was wire, and it came with a cover so that your paper wouldn't get dusty. You could also get the paper trays you just put on your desk/table, depending if you want to "waste" table space on that or if you have room to put a paper cart on the floor.

Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee
In response to mrsrogers52513

my craft space is in also in my living. I purchased a set of cube shelves from Ikea for about $60 and it actually holds all my stuff. I have fabric cubes on the bottom row and then everything is neatly organized. i have some of my little embellies stashed in jars sitting on top of my desk.

But if you don't mind spending a little time putting things together, Ikea is a good place for furniture with storage.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Vallee

I'm thinking about getting those cubes with the fabric drawers too. As right now, everything is in the living room.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics