Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Time wise        (Topic#1589489)
scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie

How long does it take to receive a order from Scrapbook.com? It's been a couple of years since I ordered and it took a week or longer. Just wondering.... Thanks,

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to scrappiepammie

I think I've almost always received my order in a week or less and I always use the cheapest shipping method. It seems that one time it took about 10 days, but I also think it involved a holiday.

scrappiepammie
Guru
scrappiepammie
In response to justowen

Thanks for responding to my question. When I want scrapbook supplies I want them now.....lol.... I don't want to have to wait a week or two to get them.
  • justowen Said:
I think I've almost always received my order in a week or less and I always use the cheapest shipping method. It seems that one time it took about 10 days, but I also think it involved a holiday.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to scrappiepammie

For me it's typically taken at least a week - one time it took 12 days - although recently it's been a little bit faster for me. (My location might be relevant, I live near Indianapolis.)

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to aquabunny

I'm always ordering stuff and it comes in less than a week. I live in Anaheim, CA.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to bonprof

San Bernardino CA here... I get mine w/ in a few days! Definitely less than a week!

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to Doreena

I get mine pretty fast up by Chicago. Placed my last order late on a Wednesday night and received it on Saturday.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to olleharr

When I place an order I usually get notification the next business day it shipped and I get it 2-4 days after that. Total about 5 days usually from when the order is placed. That is with the basic shipping. THey are incredibly fast!

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Henri Jean

I think your location might make a difference. I'm in N. CA and I usually get my order within 5 days. I will say that every order I've received has been in pristine condition. They do an excellent job here at carefully packing everything.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Luvmyfam

Huh, my UPS boxes from here are typically a little crunched on one end; it doesn't usually affect the paper, but there've been a few minor wrinkles now and then.

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to aquabunny

I'm in Iowa and it's always a week or more for me. But, I assume being in a rural area makes a difference.

*jesse*
Idol
*jesse*
In response to Babylou

Same as Babylou... in Iowa it takes over a week. I hate waiting too, but I do have to say that every order I've placed has been packaged very well. I've ordered breakable items from other places that weren't wrapped as carefully!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to *jesse*

I've only ordered once from here, and it took like 6 days. And I'm the same way - when I buy something I want it now! So I don't usually shop online.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to mrsrogers52513

i use the USPS and it comes in a couple of days

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to cescrapper

Well Faster than some places I can tell you that! I am waiting on an order from another company Here is the deal:

Now:Roswell, GA, United States 07/19/2013 5:56 P.M. Received by the local post office

Roswell, GA, United States 07/18/2013 3:47 P.M. Package transferred to post office

07/18/2013 5:05 A.M. Destination Scan
Wyoming, MI, United States 07/16/2013 7:18 P.M. Origin Scan

START: United States 07/16/2013 5:36 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

So it has taken a 26 hours to be TRANSFERRED to the local post office. It was supposed to be here yesterday and now I'll bet that it won't be here today because last Saturday, USPS did not pick up a scheduled parcel. I think they already have quit Saturday even though that is not official until August.

This is day 8 of something that should have been here in 4 days if they had used USPS in the first place. I'm going to complain, (in my spare time -HA) to UPS about this transfer stuff because they have posted a delivery day of yesterday and can see that it is not delivered yet.

My Rant-for-the-Day!

Oh, and now I am going to be out of town so I'm really unhappy.

Edited by CrimsonMama on 07-20-13 08:47 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 07-20-13 10:08 AM
In response to CrimsonMama

SB.com is great, it's the post office or UPS where you'll see the delays. It usually takes me 6-8 days to receive a package because the post office here is just really slow.

And don't even get me started on the whole thing where it starts with UPS or FedEx and then transfers to the post office. I can't imagine why the shipping industry as a whole decided we needed an even SLOWER method, but they've come up with a doozy. I'm sure they'll say it's some money-saving thing, but for the consumer it's just one of the stupidest ideas ever invented.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to stick

I KNOW! I live in the Atlanta area...UPS headquarters and you see trucks everyday in my neighborhood. It makes no sense.

RhondaR
Idol
RhondaR
In response to CrimsonMama

I've ordered from here many times and my order has ALWAYS been shipped within 1 business day. And the packaging is second to none. I usually receive my order within 5 business days and I live in a very rural area of Tennessee.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to RhondaR

I have never ordered online at all. However, I am planning this christmas on getting a electronic gift card from here.

justartguy007
Pro
justartguy007
In response to mindygail

I usually get my order in at least three business days. But they are quick at least to me they are.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics