Username Post: Virtual Crop from OCL Meetup Group        (Topic#1589553)
scrapsbygracie
Expert
scrapsbygracie

Hi All - I run a meetup group in Ohio for Cricut lovers and paper crafters: http://www.meetup.com/Ohio-Cricut-Lovers/

The group is free to join and we host crops all over Ohio.

We are having a Virtual Crop this coming Friday.

The details as listed on our group site are below. We would love for anyone in Ohio to join our little group of crafters and anyone can join the OCL Facebook group and join in on the virtual crop.

We are going to try something different. We are going to have a virtual crop. Doesn't matter where you live and no packing or finding a sitter or even getting out of your pjs.

BEST PART: IT'S FREE and no gas to get there!!!!

We are going to crop and play games and just have a great time!

We will connect on the Ohio Cricut Lovers Facebook page, so if you are not a member of the page yet, hop on over to Facebook and join us.
We are going to crop and play games and just have a great time!

We will play Bingo at the top of every hour for some fun and fabulous prizes and we will have a few scrappy challenges as well. You can change into your pjs and sit in front of your computer or however you connect to the internet and play along.

So here is what you need to do to participate:

1. RSVP Yes to this event.

2. Join the OCL Facebook Page if you are not already a member

3. Look for further details as the week goes on on the FB page.

4. Email me at Scrapsbygracie AT gmail.com to get your bingo card. Please put BINGO as the subject.

5. Be prepared for fun and laughter and maybe getting a few scrappy things done too.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to scrapsbygracie

Hi, Thanks for posting this here. I am in Ohio but I do not have a Cricut...just a Cameo. (I do not mean just a cameo is bad..lol)

scrapsbygracie
Expert
scrapsbygracie
In response to anda11

Linda,
Cameos are ok too! We're not snobs. Any papercrafter is welcome!!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to scrapsbygracie

Thanks hon... I will check out your schedules in the future.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics