Username Post: Cricut Expressions Help        (Topic#1589565)
MrsHurd
New Kid On the Block
MrsHurd

I am looking at getting the Cricut Expressions (not the #2). I have a Wishblade where I can trace pictures and pretty much cut whatever I get to trace correctly. But sometimes I wonder if it would be nice to just have the Cricut as well because it has the files all ready to cut. My problem is that then I have to buy all the cartridges, which starts to add up, and sometimes I feel like the design is strange or like kid like and isn't going to come out good. However, I know a lot of people really enjoy their Cricut. I was just hoping for some feedback and suggestions and tips. If anyone has pictures too of stuff they have cut out that could be good too!
Thanks!
Products Referenced in This Post:

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to MrsHurd

You can go to the Cricut website and view projects on there to get some idea of what stuff would look like. I really enjoy the Cricut, but I've never used any other die cutting machine. On another post, people really recommended the Cameo.

married05
Idol
married05
In response to mrsrogers52513

I'm another Cricut fan. You can go to the Cricut website and view the cartridge handbooks before you decide to buy a cartridge. That's what I always do to make sure I don't end up with a cartridge I don't really like.

Buying cartridges does tend to become an addiction. Especially when you find crazy deals. I just won a cartridge on ebay for around $5 this week!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to married05

What a deal! I saw some Imagine carts at Hobby Lobby in the clearance section for $4.31. I don't know how much the Imagine carts run, but I thought that seemed like a steal!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics