Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: Puppies and Rainbow Thread - Part 2 (Continued)        (Topic#1589603)
Scrapbook.com
Pro
Scrapbook.com

This topic is a continuation of the original "Welcome to the Puppies and Rainbows thread" here:
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15652...

We had to close the old one and start a new one because the previous topic had gotten so large that it was slowing things down.

We apologize for the inconvenience and annoyance. Thanks for understanding.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Scrapbook.com

Hey puppies and rainbow posters, we are over here.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to corrie fan

Okie dokie!

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to scraprabbit

Lol. I had nothing interesting to post and the thread looked lonely.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

hiiiiiiiiiii

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to angie girl

Just got a call from someone at my work - apparently the ladies there are throwing me and Katie a baby shower! So sweet considering that's usually only a first-born thing around here.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

Sweet!

Although you may have the bigger items and lots of hand me downs, nice to have a few items just for Katie.

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore

I found you all!

Have fun at the shower Sarah! Hope you get lots of cute girlie stuff for Katie!

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to Seaexplore

=) so glad to have found you again

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Als_Gal

A bit of a lazy day and did some cleaning. Now it is Sunday night and 5 days to go until my vacation.

Going to make a plan and do a little tidying up every night then my place will be good to go.

Did not garden today - rained off and on.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Hello! I guess we were a chatty bunch, slowing down the site.

Do you ever have one of those days where things don't go right? I've had a couple of those days. First Thurs I got into a little fender bender with my new (used) vehicle that I've had for only two weeks. No one was hurt thankfully, but I have to replace my front bumper.

Then on Saturday, I went to do a quick clean out of the frig so we could take some stuff to the junkyard. Well it turned into a FULL clean out and wipe down because I knocked over a jar of pickles that the lid wasn't on and the juice went EVERYWHERE, fruit drawer and all. THEN one of the glass shelves shattered in my hand. Grrrr.....

Today was good though, didn't break anything, cleaned up my scrappy space and put some new things away, played on our new trampoline (yes I know I should have maybe avoided that this weekend), made some awesome barbeque ribs and now just relaxing.

My poor garden is so neglected this year. I've been really busy with work or the weather hasn't cooperated.

Hope everyone is doing well.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to pugs223

Just got home from an amazing crop in the mountains. Four glorious days and only ninety minutes from my house. Town was so small they only had one restaurant and no gas stations. Not sure how people can live so secluded.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to 950nancy

Peg! Glad you avoided any trampoline woes. Thankfully no one was hurt in the fender bender.

Here's to a better week.

Nancy - crop sounds wonderful.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
Just got home from an amazing crop in the mountains. Four glorious days and only ninety minutes from my house. Town was so small they only had one restaurant and no gas stations. Not sure how people can live so secluded.

Glad you had a good time!

We only have one gas station and no restaurants in our town. (1 bar, 2 churches)

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan

Well as long as there is a bar along with the churches, you're good to go.

4 more days!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

I think I would die, Sarah. It was in a a tiny mountain town, so the scenery was beautiful, but the closest grocery store was almost 30 minutes away. I am not organized enough to do that. I have 2 grocery stores within a mile of my house.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to 950nancy

Small vent.

Non-Greek yogurt. I did not want to shop around and the store I was at did not have any fat free Greek yogurt that did not have added sugar and flavours. I usually add my own fruit.

So I bought plain yogurt. Not.the.same.

I can't wait until I am done that container and get some Greek yogurt.

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to 950nancy

• 950nancy Said:
I think I would die, Sarah. It was in a a tiny mountain town, so the scenery was beautiful, but the closest grocery store was almost 30 minutes away. I am not organized enough to do that. I have 2 grocery stores within a mile of my house.

Any decent sized grocery store is 30 min away. Walmart is 30 min away.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Jane - plain Greek yogurt? Yeah I've tried that because that was my list of foods for my diet....ewwwww. I now use it as a substitute for sour cream though.

My little town has a gas station, a bowling alley, 2 restaurants, 3 bars and no stop lights - just 2 four-way stops. Walmart and a grocery store are about 10 miles away. I work in a small city 20 miles away that has almost every store I need - except a craft store. There are 5 craft supply stores within a mile of each other another 12 miles from where I work. Someone needs to open a HL or As closer to me

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to pugs223

I add a touch of honey or sweetener and fruit.

Love the creaminess. Regular fat free plain yogurt separates and is very tart.

My fav in winter is plain Greek yogurt, 1 tsp of honey, about 3-4 figs (depends on size) that I cut into quarters and add water and cook to rehydrate. Add the stewed figs to the yogurt and top with toasted walnuts.

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics