Page 1 of 209 
Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop-Remodeled        (Topic#1589625)
DKravec
Angel
DKravec

Coffee Shop Sign (Full View) By Lorna Lee

For our little group but new faces are always welcome.

It would seem that our coffee shop has grown to such a degree that we had to remodel and expand and that's just what we've done. The shop next door became vacant so we all chipped in and bought them out. We now have room for Karaoke, extra seating, a quiet reading area with bookshelves, and a larger glass shelf for our bakery goods. A woman needs her sweets. We also have a special room in the back for those that wish to scrap while socializing. Nice large tables with outlets for your plug in's and plenty of drawer space for your goodies. So grab your scissors ladies and let's cut down the ribbon blocking our door and head on inside. I'm ready to break in the new shop.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to DKravec

If there is anything anyone wishes to add to the top so that it's easy to find, just let me know.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Deb, The new shop looks fabulous darlin!
I love the purple touches in the decor'.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Lorna Lee

I AM HERE!

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to pinkalicious

Dear Friends,
Thank you all so much for the prayers, love and support during this difficult time for me. I am here, but not really here. I will check in later.
Love and hugs to all of you.
JoLena

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to pinkalicious

The shop looks amazing Deb, thanks for doing the remodel. Lovely to be in our new home.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Lovin' our "new home"!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Scrap Smart

Deb I love the new shop it is amazing

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to babigirl

We could lose weight just walking laps around this beautiful new shop. I stocked up the cabinets with flavored teas and Pepsi Max is in the frig.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh Deb, the new place is gorgeous!!!! And I'm happy to see all the comfy chairs and the chaise is stunning! Think I will park my hinie right there and sip on my hot decaf....it's a bit cool out tonight.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Linnny

Jolena, glad to see you poking your head in....thinking of you and your family.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Hin sweeties. Feeling a bit down tonight and stopped in for a hug. I feel more loved here than in my own house.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Linny, I really am in line to swap husbands.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

• Lorna Lee Said:
Hin sweeties. Feeling a bit down tonight and stopped in for a hug. I feel more loved here than in my own house.

We really love you Lorna.....and if someone is not treating you like the queen you are, it's not about you, it's about him!!!!! Remember that sweet thing!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Thank you Linny. You just do not know how much I needed that. You brought tears to my eyes. I am beginning to wonder if I will ever have that kind of love. The only queen I feel like around here is the one that pays the rent, buys the groceries, including the TP they wipe with, then is suppose to cook too. Oh but he does bring me an ice cream once in a while.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Lorna Lee

I found my wide soft comfy chair and the view out the picture window is marvelous! Thanks for the pretty flower ottoman too. You did stock up on the English Twinings Classics Traditional Afternoon Tea didn't you, for I am going to be drinking a lot of it now. If you can get a few of the UK Cadbury Chocolate Bars that would be nice too.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Sassy Suzi

So instead of wife swaps there is a husband swap now?

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Sassy Suzi

If anyone gets a tad chilly, remember that you can flick the switch on the gas fireplace. Just don't forget to turn it off when you're done. It is summer out there.

Lorna, I have found that husbands who put us down, make nasty remarks or are just plain not nice are that way because they are unhappy with themselves. Stay happy girl. We love you.

Suzi, I notice that you your avatar says that you have the BEST husband. Do you want to add him to the husband swap. These good men seem to be far and few between

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to DKravec

Hey dearies, did I fail to mention that I bought 2 Christmas presents already!!!!! That Christmas in July always gets me!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Linnny

I'm sorry afterward 20 years with the worst I am going to keep him all to myself. He loves me, will do anything for me and he makes me laugh everyday.

Oh and he lets me go away with my girlfriends too, and he goes away with his buddies too.

Edited by Sassy Suzi on 07-25-13 08:40 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 1 of 209 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics