Page 3 of 216 
Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop-Remodeled        (Topic#1589625)
Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to DKravec

Not to worry Deb that is happening to me, to much time not working that body is in shock.....

Well thanks for the bike rack ....worked perfectly for my bike.

pinkalicious
Guru
pinkalicious
In response to Martica

My dear friends,
I have received cards, emails, phone calls and can't tell you how overwhelmed I am to have all of you in my life. All of you are helping ease the pain, a little. Even if it was a comment left here, you are all an important part of my life. I won't be on much but please remember that I am keeping all of you in my prayers. Thank you ALL for keeping me and my family in yours.
With a heavy heart I am sending ALL of you a big hug.
Love
JoLena

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to pinkalicious

Morning ladies.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Jolena, sending more healing prayers your way.

Morning ladies. Beautiful day outside. Sunny and in the 60's. Lovin' it!!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to DKravec

Off a few days and 3 pages already....
Hugs to you all have a great Sunday

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
It's been one of those days today where I can't seem to get enough sleep. It's like my innards are exhausted. I've tried iron pills but they don't seem to be working. Maybe B12?

Iron and B12 are great if your feeling exhausted Deb. If those aren't working by themselves, you may want to consider having your D3 levels checked next time your in for lab work. I was struggling with the same thing last year and mine turned out to be very deficient so I added some liquid D3 after breakfast each morning. It helps release all the nutrients from your food into your blood stream and improves your bodies ability to absorb all those nutrients from what you eat throughout the day. I stated feeling much better after adding D3 to my supplement routine. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Dawna.s Place

Morning Ladies,

Happy Sunday to you all!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS

• Dawna.s Place Said:
Morning Ladies,

Happy Sunday to you all!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

Morning sisters.
After going to memorial for co worker yesterday, I went and spent time with my BFF. I got home 1:00 am. We just talked and then watched the movie Identity Theff. So funny. I needed that. I need to spend more time with her.
Laying in my bed, watching Life Time. May go make a few cards and finish my canvas I started. Lazy day.
May you all be blessed this day.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi dearies!

Whew.....it's been a busy day. I uploaded pics here and at FB. I went through my closet and took out the new tops I bought this season that shrunk after laundering as they say to....sending them back. Got spinach cooked and waiting for me to make a quiche; got both my wigs washed and drying; got another package ready for mailing; cleaned the bathroom and now having an iced tea and taking a bit of a rest before I go and color my hair. whew!

Hmmmm, maybe the hiking dh and I did yesterday got my mojo movin!

I really would like to make my second canvas....you know when you get a concept in yer head and want to see if it pans out.....not today.

Oh, and I've been up since 7:30 .... went to sleep at 1 am and slept like a baby.....yep, need to hike more often!

OK.......get close to the screen now.....I'm blowing happy dust your way, hope it brings some smiles to your day!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Linnny

Wow you have been busy Linny, never mind happy dust, blow us dome mojo and energy dust.

Lorna, so glad you had a good time with your friend.

Off to have dinner, have lovely evening ladies.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart

Back from another long weekend spent with DH's family out of state. His great niece was married on Saturday at a beautiful outdoor ceremony in a gorgeous park next to Lake Superior in Duluth, MN. Long drive for us--almost 9 hrs. up on Fri & then back today. WHEW! Wish his family didn't all live so far away! The weather was cool & rainy (but luckily stopped just long enough for the ceremony). Came home to a little cooler, but we sure could have used the rain--my goodness the plants we so dry! Glad to be home--I'm pooped!

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper

Big Giant Hugs to everyone that needs one To those who lost friends and loved ones sending some Positive energy for you too. I am very Sorry for your losses and hope you will know it was not the end for them, just the end of their life here and a new beginning someplace else.

I am struggling with my dieting but sticking to it, well for the most part. I did eat 2 cookies today that I was baking for the man at his request.

We had some babies born here on the 18th, kittens!! They are so tiny but well cared for. We will most likely find homes for them(I hope!!). I love kitties and puppies, just don't need any more right now. But in the end, if we can't find homes for all they will join us here, but I will have to get another litter box. It would be great to get another of the electric Litter Robot ones we already have! They are nice and empty the messes for you~ but cost like $300. Seems like alot of $ and it is, but had I known how I would not have to scoop the box any more I would have gotten one sooner! The Customer Service with the company is fantastic too. When a puppy had chewed the power cord for ours and I contacted them to see how much one was, she said 'oh I will just send you one!'. Wow, too bad everyplace is not as nice as that company, huh?

Weather is hotter than blazes lately but the iced tea is always flowing so we are doing ok in it. Haven't been crafting much, just cleaning and moving stuff from storage to donate, sell or use. Kind of fun to find things I forgot I had. Plus I found a card that my Dad's Ma had written to my Mom when I was born! She is gone now but I had never seen her writing before and it looks just like mine! She was a neat lady from the stories my Dad used to tell so I was excited to find that, gonna scrap it of course!

Well, Carry On with your Sunday, I am gonna go BBQ some hamburgers for us for supper
Later!

DKravec
Angel
DKravec

• Dawna.s Place Said:
  • DKravec Said:
It's been one of those days today where I can't seem to get enough sleep. It's like my innards are exhausted. I've tried iron pills but they don't seem to be working. Maybe B12?

Iron and B12 are great if your feeling exhausted Deb. If those aren't working by themselves, you may want to consider having your D3 levels checked next time your in for lab work. I was struggling with the same thing last year and mine turned out to be very deficient so I added some liquid D3 after breakfast each morning. It helps release all the nutrients from your food into your blood stream and improves your bodies ability to absorb all those nutrients from what you eat throughout the day. I stated feeling much better after adding D3 to my supplement routine. Hope you start feeling better soon.

I no longer have health insurance so I'm playing doctor. I think I'll start out by doing the iron and B12 first and see how things go from there. I've been also weaning myself from my antidepressants since I can no longer afford to go to a doctor to get my refills and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with the way I feel. I'm taking it slow because I know how dangerous going off of those can be. Not sure what D3 is. You'll have to explain that to me a little more.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Deb, My GYN told me to take 100-mg of D3 for every 50 pounds of body weight to boost my immune system. I take gummy vitamins so I take 3 D3 and 3 C every day. I also take Estrven Energy every morning. It really helps. Of course on my day off I sleep in.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Hi all!

I never took a nap....I just hope I don't get a second wind and get too overtired and have difficulty sleeping.

Lori, time spent with a BFF is the 'bestest' time ever! I think it's why I miss my BFF Diane so much....there was nothing we couldn't talk about and we talked about everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING!!!!!! And we would laugh like two teenagers; and when we discussed guys you would swear we were teenagers!!!! There was never any competition....we always celebrated each others good times and gave comfort, even before we knew we needed it! So, grab hold of your BFF and enjoy every minute you have!

OK, before I start bawling.....nightie nite

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Sweet dreams

Joy C
Joy C 
Idol
Joy C
  • Joy C on 07-29-13 06:19 AM
In response to Lorna Lee

Loving the Remodeling, THanks.
Lorna hope things are better.
You all just remind me how blessed I was for 33 1/2 years.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Joy C

Hi there Joy. Wonderful to see you with us again.
May you all have a wonderful blessed Monday. I am trying hard to wake up. I think that I just need something to eat. That with my Pepsi Max, taking my meds should give me no excuse not to get my behind in gear and work with great efficiency.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning sweet things!!!!

Hey Lorna get you something good for breakfast!!!!!

It's a beautiful day here...I plan on taking my trusty shopping cart and going to the post office and then to t-mobile to try and straighten out what the idiot clerk messed up!!!!! dh said to wait till he comes home to take me, but I really need to stop always depending on him!!!!!

OK, a bit more java, some oatmeal, and jumping in the shower....in that order! I hate when soap gets in my oatmeal. (I love to entertain myself)

Page 3 of 216 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics