Page 4 of 184 
Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop-Remodeled        (Topic#1589625)
Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Lorna Lee

HAPPY MONDAY!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Euroalien

Linny, you crack me up. I just bought a Nature Valley granola bar from the machine so that I could take my meds.
I stopped by HR on my way to the machine to talk to my friend Cristina . Her boss and her roped me into being on the fittness and well being committee that is starting here at work. I am already going to start a membership at the Gym because the company will pay $400. per year of it. That only leaves me with about $80 per year out of my pocket. So now I will be on the following extra commitees
Fitness and Well Being
Safety
ISO Autitor
They really need to pay me more.
Ok, well I am off to do some work. The coffee company just brought me some samples to try so I am thinking of checking it out myself. If I get the same stomach cramps that I used to get... well.... I guess I could play in my craft room today.

Martica
Queen
Martica
In response to Lorna Lee

Hello ladies I might try Iron and B complex vitamins myself I am always tired since I started working.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to Martica

Evening ladies. Home from work, had dinner and now I'm ready to crash but I think I'll enjoy a popsicle first.

Thanks for the update on the D3. I think I'll start with the B12 first and then move up to the D3 if the iron and B12 doesn't work.

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to DKravec

Love you all and read each post and my prayers are for all of you. May your days be happy this week and the coming month. I may not come on much in the next couple weeks work is sucking the life out of me but you are all in my hearts.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Sassy Suzi

Hello ladies how are you all doing. I am doing well. Birthday was good didn't do to much besides go to church and then the dinner. I had a few more drinks lol and then came home was in bed by 11. I didn't want to do anything to big I plan to do that next year for my birthday.
Hello ladies how are you all doing. I am doing well a lot better throat is feeling a lot better. Decided to have a few drinks tonight. Well I think I told yall about my eighteen year old cousin who got jumped over the girl she was messing with. Well she decided to go to DC (because Virginia hasn't legalized same sex marriage) and gets married. This has really bothered me not so much that she is with a girl that's her life but she is so young and immature I don't think she really understands what she has done by getting married.

On a good note I only have four more classes to get my associates. So two classes in the fall two in the spring and I will have my degree. I am very excited about that.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to babigirl

hey all

Shatema, did I miss your birthday!!!!! I hope your day was fun!!!!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna sorry to hear you are having problems at home. I don't think you should feel betrayed. I love Bren advice sounds great. I am sending prayers your way.

Suzi- we all know you are not giving dennis up lol. Speaking of Dennis how is he doing?

Bren I want that kind of love too. I want someone that can love me when it hurts even through our best of times and our worst of times. Someone who will be there fore me and my child and treat us with the upmost love and respect.

Glenda love the quotes

will finish catching up later

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to babigirl

Look what Stormydog/Starr sent me as a thank you for the shadow box I mad her, I luv it!! It's so beautiful...

My gift from Stormydog By Euroalien
My gift from Stormydog By Euroalien

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Euroalien

Hey dearies!!!!!

Yvonne, your goodies from Starr are gorgeous! Starr is an amazing artist in paper crafting and she is also such a talented painter!!!!

Bren, I hate when your job does this to you....hope you find some time to meditate and find a bit of quiet peaceful time in your day!

Happy Tuesday

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Martica

Good morning ladies how are you all doing. I am doing well I can't complain well I could but I am not going to. Day two of my vacation haven't done to much yet hope to get in scrap room. Mom wants to change the rooms around tonight so we will probably do that too.

Jolena take care of yourself know that we love you and we are thinking of you constantly.

Linny sounds like you have been very busy. I agree having a bff is great.

Susie sounds like you have been very busy too glad the wedding was nice.

Yvonne I love the box very pretty great gift

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to babigirl

Shatema Happy Belated Birthday! That is totally EXCITING about school! You are gonna have your Associates Degree real quick! I am Happy for you, may seem like it took a long time, but now you are almost there

Yvonne your gift(s) are beautiful!! Such Lucky People both of you are to get neat creations from the heart

Bren on the LOVE subject...I feel like I have that already-tho we don't always act like it! I get upset easily or over the wrong things and sometimes I think he doesn't get upset for the right reason But I feel like we are made for each other, just need to talk more(him not me!) But even when I am so PO'd I love this man so totally much. I think he feels the same but just has trouble showing his feelings.

Just wanted to say all that before getting back to business here. Too much work and not enough time to play on the computer or craft and scrap!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to catzscrapper

See you later ladies, going to St Louis for my surgery tomorrow....

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to catzscrapper

Hello ladies. Summer grades got in and I got an A. Got a surprise visit from my gf and kids it was nice catching up. I am going to go see her on Thursday.

Glenda thank you for your words.

Yvonne- Surgery what kind of surgery and praying everything will work out fine

scrapwriter
Governor
scrapwriter
In response to babigirl

Yvonne praying your surgery goes well and that the results are better than expected. Your gifts from Starr are wonderful.

Shatema so proud of you for your classes keep it up it will pay off.

Linny I get tired of my job doing this as well.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to scrapwriter

Yvonne, all the best for your surgery tomorrow. We will all be thinking of you. Hugs xxxx

Well done Shatema, keep going before you know it you will be there.

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Is the surgery for your back Yvonne? Huge prayers coming your way and I hope when it's all done, you're 100% better.

Got home from work about 6:30, had dinner and am now ready to crash for the night. TV sounds good to me.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to DKravec

I shall be crafting I think, either that or playing Civilization V on the computer LOL. Need to clean off my desk after all the crafting I have done in this last month, but the mojo is flowing and I don't want to lose it again.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Hi dearies!

Yvonne, saying a prayer all goes smoothly with your surgery !!!!!

Shatema, congrats on the A!!!!!

Shana, you have been one busy lil artist!!!!! So many gorgeous new projects in your gallery!!!!

I planned on playing and wound up playing with pots and pans instead of paper and glue! Got some healthy cooking done. Earlier I dipped fresh strawberries into strawberry non fat greek yogurt and threw them in the freezer. *(saw this on FB) so I'm gonna munch on some now....

Oh, btw, I ordered some really cool cameos and they arrived today! They're actually jewelry, but I ordered them with the intention of putting on projects. Really very pretty.

nighty nite

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Drayia

Prayers for you Yvonne.
That gift is gorgeous!

Shatema I forgot what is your degree in?
Dennis is doing great. The ablation procedure he had in June has made a huge difference in how he feels, he did great at the Townsend Campground Mission trip. btw I posted some layouts today and have plenty more to finish up when I get the rest of the photos.

Been so busy today, but I just don't seem to be getting much done. Well I did a lot, maybe just not enough.

Tomorrow I am going to N'ville with my dd for a leukemia walk kickoff luncheon. She asked me to join her this year since her fiance can't. She does it in memory of my Daddy so I think I should do it. Sounds like a lot of fun and the luncheon is going to be at the Wildhorse Saloon, I haven't been there so I am looking forward to it.

Have a great hump day (I loooove the camel commercial). I do the luncheon, then home for a few, then on to church to drive the van to get the munchkins. Then I have 2-3 weeks off. No pick ups for two weeks and beach one week in there somewhere when we decide when we are going. We need to decide this week and get a condo.

Page 4 of 184 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics