Page 5 of 285 
Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop-Remodeled        (Topic#1589625)
Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Sassy Suzi

Linnny I am doing the hcg diet, so for my strawberries I cut them up and add a few drops of chocolate favor stevia. That is what gets me through the diet knowing I get chocolate covered strawberries everyday, it tastes just like it.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Suzi, I never heard of the hcg diet....I'll have to check it out; as well as CHOCOLATE Stevia!!!!! Thanks!!

Euroalien
Governor
Euroalien
In response to Linnny

Thx ladies! I'm in St. Louis spending a night in hotel before going in tomorrow. The are going to drill and put 3 rods in my si-joint to stabilize it. After 7 years I'm ready for something and I do hope this will help..... It's not my lower back that is the problem it's the SI- joint on right side that is damages after falling down stairs in 2006.
Ins denied me but I appealed to Illinois ins dep and the hospital called this morning and said ins will pay 80%, yeah my 23 pages appeal helped....
Nite time for some sleep....
Ttyl
Hugs to u all and all the well wishes u have sent me, means a lot.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Euroalien

Good morning ladies. I miss one day and I miss so much stuff.

Yvonne, You are in my prayers for your surgery.

Shatema, I am so sorry that I missed your birthday. Happy Birthday!!!!! Congrats on the A! What a wonderful way to kick off you vaca.

I will try to check in later.

H U M P D A Y .... Y E A H !!! ( I too love that commercial)

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to DKravec

• DKravec Said:
  • Dawna.s Place Said:
  • DKravec Said:

I no longer have health insurance so I'm playing doctor. I think I'll start out by doing the iron and B12 first and see how things go from there. I've been also weaning myself from my antidepressants since I can no longer afford to go to a doctor to get my refills and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with the way I feel. I'm taking it slow because I know how dangerous going off of those can be. Not sure what D3 is. You'll have to explain that to me a little more.

Morning Deb,

Weening yourself off your depression meds will surely have an effect on how your feeling. I had to do the same thing a few years back. Here's what helped me: If you can avoid refined sugar, artificial sweeteners and processed foods (including soda) these changes will prevent major mood swings while off medicine. Google "foods that fight depression" and add whatever you can into your diet to help counter the effects of coming off these meds. It takes a few weeks to feel the benefits of doing this, but hang in there as you'll start to feel much better soon.

Two other things that will help you are sunshine and a walk. If you go for a 15-20 minute daily walk out in the sunshine (without your shades on), you'll get all the natural D3 you need to keep your serotonin levels normal (maintain proper brain chemistry) and the exercise will help chase away the blues.

Deb I know these lifestyle changes aren't easy to make, so please be take it one step at a time and don't fret over miss-steps. They will happen, so just forgive, forget and move on. Without medication to increase your serration you run the risk of your depression getting worse. But, taking these three natural steps (clean eating, sunshine and modest exercise) will keep your serotonin levels high enough to chase away the depression. It takes a little time to start feeling better when you make these changes, so please be patient with yourself.

If you have any questions on how to get started, just pm me and I'll do my best to help you find natural medication substitutes. Just so you know I made these changes myself almost two years ago and while I still have a bad day now and then, for the most part I don't live with major depression any more. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you sweet friend. Please holler if you need me.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Dawna.s Place

Morning Ladies,

I missed a page so I need to back track to catch-up but I'm out of time to do that this morning. I'm off to crop at the shop today, so have a wonderful Wednesday sweet friends! bbl...xoxo

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrapwriter

Bren thank you

Glenda thank you. My daughter is my strive to do better

Linny thank you

Suzi pyscology and sociology and glad to hear Dennis is going well. have fun at ya walk

Yvonne I am glad that you are getting something done and I am glad your appeal worked

Lorna thank you

DKravec
Angel
DKravec
In response to babigirl

Dawna, thanks for all the info.I'll be sure to follow (most) of those instructions.

Yvonne, I hope this surgery helps and you feel 100% better.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to DKravec

Deb,
Remember St.John's Wart helps too.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to DKravec

Today I went to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society kickoff luncheon with dd Tammy at the Wildhorse Saloon. Charles Esten aka Deacon Claybourne, from the Series Nashville, was the surprised guest. She said there would be a surprise guest and when we saw him on the fundraiser poster we hoped it was him. His daughter was diagnose with leukemia at age 3 and is a 10 year survivor.

I said to him "You survived the crash!" He said "I did."

He is such a nice person and took time to have his picture taken with everyone after the luncheon.

With Deacon! By Sassy Suzi

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Linny I LOVE cameos please post a pic and let me know where you ordered them from please

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Drayia

Hey all! Laundry done!!!!! yay!!!!!

Shana, I used one of the cameos on a canvas and posted in my gallery. Then after I posted it I didn't like the lighting or the background. So I deleted the main pic thinking the others in the group get deleted too. Wrong....the others are floating somewhere because people are commenting on them, but they're not in my gallery!!!!! Spooooky!

So, I took more pics.....still doesn't look like the colors....I'm tired....really, in a week from today, will it really be on my 'important to do list'. I think not. So, I decide to just post what I have and SB won't let me post!!!!! WTFudge! I'll keep trying....

As far as the cameos, I discovered liquidationchannel.com and that's where I found them.....I kept trying and finally won the bids in their auction.

the end, maybe

OK, it's not the end! The pics finally loaded. Shana here's the canvas, there is a close up of the cameo in my gallery.

Canvas 4" x 4" (babygirl's swap) By Linnny

Edited by Linnny on 07-31-13 08:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Scrap Smart
Mayor
Scrap Smart
In response to Linnny

Beautiful, Linny--just beautiful!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Scrap Smart

Linny, I am one of those that was commenting on that gorgeous and elegant canvas. Love the cameo. It looks very expensive.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Good morning!

Thank you ladies! I can honestly say it looks so much better IRL.

It's raining here and each of my joints is confirming it! Love being my own weather station!!!!!

So, how's everyone doing?

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Lorna Lee

Well, it is now August 1st. 8yrs ago today I moved in with Roy. We have not spoke in a week now unless you want to count him asking me to fix the fridge last night. Someone must have pushed and held buttons on the door and caused it to go into defrost mode. Yep everything in the freezer had to be thrown out. I did not need to eat that ice cream anyway. I got that done and went on to cleaning out the tortoise tank before church. Is it bad that I almost like having more time to do what I want and need to get done without worrying about upsetting him of needing to feed him.
I even got a LO almost completed after bible study. I need to finish the details tonight and then I will post a pic of the sketch that I drew and the LO that resulted from that sketch.
I based it on using the negitives from one of my favorite dies. It is after all SCRAP booking.
Well, I better get to work and quit rambling.

May each of you wonderful loves have a blessed day.

p.s.
Got a text back last night from Yvonne saying that the docs told her that her surgery went well.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lorna Lee

Lorna, it breaks my heart to read your post...today should be a day of celebration. I know change is scary, the unknown is scary; but what you deal with is wrong and unhealthy. Wish I could make it all better for you!!!!

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to Linnny

Thanks dear friend. God will help me. In the process, He will help me learn to be a better me too. There are always two sides to a story and I know that I react to things very bad and offensive. Even if Roy drives me to get that far, I have to work on that ugly side. I pray and actually I am really letting things roll off my back right now.
Thank you for being there, all of you sisters.

Dawna.s Place
Mayor
Dawna.s Place
In response to Lorna Lee

Morning Ladies,

Had a nice day yesterday. Made some beautiful embossed flowers with the Viva Metallic Rub and loved how they came out! Today I'm headed over to the Dr.'s to have a follow-up look at my esophagus. Apparently I'm not healing up the way they were expecting, so just a check-up.

Yvonne you are in my thoughts and prayers this morning that your recovery will go smoothly.

Deb couldn't ask you to do any more than give it try. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Lorna thanks so much for the report on Yvonne. Eight years is a long time Lorna. My heart goes out to you dear friend. You both remain in my thoughts and prayers.

It's overcast and cool this morning. Going to head over for training after I return from the Dr. this morning. Should be a quiet day. Maybe I'll finish up my flowers this afternoon.

Have a nice day ladies.

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to Dawna.s Place

So glad you heard from Yvonne, I have been thinking of her.

Lorna, it's good to show him that you won't take his bad behavior. It's sad that today should be a celebration day but you have to have a better life for yourself.

Linny, I saw your canvas on Pinterest, I love it girl, it's awesome.

We are doing a road trip tomorrow and will be back on Sunday.

Hi and hugs to all the rest of you ladies.

Page 5 of 285 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics