Username Post: Albums        (Topic#1589681)
New Kid On the Block

Help......with Creative Memories eliminating basic core supplies for "traditional" scrapbookers and not giving any indication as to what, if anything, will be available to replace the necessities: I, along with others are scrambling for products. My question is: Does the 'Pioneer Easy Load Memory Album' allow pages to be added?

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to rljfairey

I always recommend We R Memory Keeper albums....I love them they are perfect for either heavy embellished or less embellished pages and they hold up to lots of handling.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Sneezy1956

I'm not a huge fan of the Pioneer Albums. I second the We R Memory Keepers albums.

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to mrsrogers52513

I love the Creative Memories albums, too. I switched to We R Memory Keepers a little while ago and now have two of them. I love them. They have some that are linen that are really attractive. The We R are three-ringed which makes them so easy to use.

Edited by crichards1 on 07-29-13 04:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to crichards1

I do not like Pioneer anymore - their page protectors are about 1/4" too narrow, even for pages with very little layering and embellishing.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to aquabunny

Yeah, I found that the pages just don't lay right and I don't like it!

Expert
In response to mrsrogers52513

I use Pioneer albums for my main albums (family and then one each for my two boys) because I know what I'm getting and how full I can fill them--and still have the side binding stay in place. Pages can easily be added to the albums, but the trick is adding more of the posts at the same time. I like to add one or two longer posts, but I can't find those any more (instead of the short ones that come with refills.)

I don't buy the Pioneer refill pages, instead I get a pack of 25 pages from Hobby Lobby (it's the Paper Studio brand) and it fits the Pioneer albums just fine. I don't have very thick LOs, but they are not super thin either, but they fit just fine in the refill pages.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics