Username Post: Persnickety question        (Topic#1589779)
Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy

I am working on placing my first order on the Persnickety photo site. I am going to try the 3X3 instagram style prints! Very excited! My question is--does anyone know if the "cardstock" prints are acid free-lignin free?

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Vintageivy

Hmmmm don't know but would love to know if you find out. I would think if they use acid free card stock they would be.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to Sneezy1956

I called the company. They have very good customer service:)! The representative said that the card stock they use would definitely last and be fine for a layout in a scrapbook but they recommend their photo paper over their cardstock paper if you are looking for archival quality. I printed some 3x3 prints on the cardstock to do a layout of the pictures my sons post on facebook so that should be fine but in the future I would probably print on the photo paper.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Vintageivy

I've found that if I print pictures on cardstock, they just don't look as good. I prefer to use photo paper. And I buy my photo paper from the Dollar Tree. My local Dollar Tree recently had Polaroid Photo Paper, and it was 50 sheets for $1! Even when they just have the cheapo paper, I find it works just as well as other photo papers.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics