Username Post: Stories of Home        (Topic#1589817)
Doreena
Governor
Doreena

Anybody else joining Becky Higgins in her "challenge"?

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/2013/08/stories- of-hom...

Sounds fun!

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Doreena

I guess not! LOL!!!!!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Doreena

i must be out of the loop i haven't heard of this one

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to cescrapper

I read it on her FB page. Then read more about it on her blog. Sounds fun and like a great idea. I'm going to try it but keep it way simple since I failed at Dec Daily and Smash Books, lol

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Doreena

I'll have to take a look and see!

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to mrsrogers52513

I started it yesterday and posted 3 to my instagram with her hashtag. I took a ton more photos with my real camera (my phone camera pretty much sucks, which is why I only did 3 with it). I plan to check back to her blog to see what she does with her photos for this and if I like the idea, I will do it too. If not, I will put them into our project life book for this year.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Shutterbugg

I've taken/put up 6 photos on Instagram so far. I want to do just a few a day....not all at once. So far I'm loving it because I "journal" in my IG caption, so when I go to put the album together, I won't have to come up with the journaling at that time.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to Doreena

I have a feeling that she (Becky Higgins) will be compiling her photos into one of her project life mini albums, because if I am not mistaken, those hold 80 4x6 photos and then the journaling cards. So I would suspect that a bunch of people are on board and shooting their house pictures and then once she debuts her mini album dedicated to her house, everyone will flock to amazon to pick up their own mini album to make one too. Gotta give her credit for some brilliant marketing schemes!

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Shutterbugg

oh yeah, huh?! Didn't think of that! LOL Well, good for her! And good for us, if we can carry it through, for creating more memories for our families!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics