Username Post: questi aut        (Topic#1589917)
mindygail
Expert
mindygail

I was wonderigdoes simple stories have only small pieces of paper?

boysmom
Pro
boysmom
In response to mindygail

no, they make full size 12 x 12 paper also.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to boysmom

oh great how can i locate it and tell the difference between the two???
and thanks,
mg

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to mindygail

I'm confused Mindy. Do you mean how to locate it in the Superstore here?

I just clicked on "Search scrapbook.com" up at the top right side, and typed in "simple stories". It brought up 405 beautiful pictures, all clearly labelled 12"x12" or 3"x4" or 4"x6" or whatever.

Is that what you mean?

Actually I hadn't seen Simple Stories before - they've got some lovely things, haven't they?

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to RedSquirrel

As Rosie says, they are clearly labeled for size when you pull up the photos in the store here.

For instance, you get full 12 x 12 pages when they are labeled that way. In my examples (see below)... the Urban Traveler, and the I Heart Summer collection sheets are more like typical full sheet pages. The 24 Seven Collection examples are also full sheets however they certainly have locations that it could make sense to cut them into smaller pieces. You could use any of these sheets either way. They also have border strips and title strips available too. They are the same sort of thing.

In the collection displays, they simply split up some of the images to show you all the different pages at once. In those, there should be some of both types of pages and of course stickers etc. Even the stickers arrive on large sheets though.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics