Page 1 of 848 
Username Post: ROCKIN, SCRAPPIN GRANS - Part 2 ***ACTIVE AND OPEN***        (Topic#1590051)
cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson

We are now OPEN to new members. Please see the requirements below if you are interested in joining our group.

This is a thread for grans of all ages to share their love of scrapbooking and/or other crafting projects. You MUST be a grandparent to join this thread and actively involved with scrapbooking or crafting projects. We love to chat about all kinds of things but it is PRIMARILY a scrapping thread. If you would like further information, please contact me.

When you put up your first post, please answer the following questions so we know a little bit about you.
1. Your first name
2. Your date of birth (Nope, year isn't necessary)
3. How many, if any, children? Tell us about them.
4. How many, if any, grandchildren? Of course you'll tell us about them!!
5. How long have you been scrapping? Paper, digi, hybrid?
6. Where do you live?
7. Any other hobbies?
8. And anything else you'd like to tell us!!

MEMBERS:

Jan 13 Cheryl
March 3 Diana
March 7 Lyn
March 17 Josie (Eva Jolyne)
March 18 Cathe
April 8 Betsey
August 9 Tish
August 25 JoJo
Oct. 3 Char
Dec. 27 Ann
Dec. 28 Donna

LIST OF HOSTESSES FOR MONTHLY CHALLENGES:

Jan. Tish
Feb. Betsey
Mar. Teia
Apr. Ann
May Char
June JoJo
July Cheryl
Aug. Char
Sept. Josie
Oct. Di
Nov. Tish
Dec. Cathe

JULY CHALLENGE SKETCH:

You have until JULY 25 to complete your entry. Guess what?? I will draw a name for a PRIZE!!!

July Sketch Challenge By Cdjohnson

The Barn By Scrappin 2

Smiles By Memex9

HAPPY By Tishd

Cupid's Chase 5K By Cdjohnson

JUNE CHALLENGE:

Aidan's First Steps By Jojo Noons

This is also just for inspiration for an idea or may be used in the LO

Seeing some of us have been busy making pages about our grandchildren or great-grandchildren, I thought it would be nice to focus on them... but in a way in which makes them their own individual... Some small children love their feet, some their hands, others ...they twirl their hair... This is to figure out THAT unique quirk, we all have that makes us our own self... It's open to all colors, lace, doilies...boyish, girlish... young or older children...and yes I'll be making one too!'>

"Grandchild's Hand"

The promise of tomorrow
And the hope of dreams come true...
A reminder of the childhood
That's still a part of you...

The wonder of a miracle
From which this love began...
There is so much found in the touch
Of holding a grandchild's hand.

Author: unknown

Make Good Things Happen By Tishd

Special Toy By Bonprof

Quirks By Scrappin 2

Then and Now By Cdjohnson

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

I am experimenting to see if I can get back here using my old way...be back shortly I hope.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to scrappin 2

Cathe - I knew you would be able to find it with the link!!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2

hummmm I can't click on my Rockin Scrappin Grans under the www. --it takes me to the old thread.
So how do I get to this one???

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 08-10-13 05:29 AM
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning from CT! Am I the first to post in our new thread!

Betsey, yes, I confirm everything you said! I was always under the impression the hostess was the only one that could make any changes, or do any adding etc. on the first page!

I was given the impression it was all so hard and it would take to long to explain to me!!!! Sigh.

Well we left Thorndike last night around 6:15 pm, and drove straight through without any stops. We arrived here about 11:45 pm. We got a bit twisted around when we were about five minutes away, but relied on the GPS to get us here!
Success! I did not sleep well, and got up with Max at 7:30 am! We are still the only ones up!

I have not had coffee because I can't find the filters!!!!

Thank you cheryl for the move!

Betsey when I get home or possibly at some point today, i will check out the books!

Ann, I think you asked if their really was a sign that said COW .....s T Corner! Yes, and it had been there over 40 years!

Coffee coffee coffee!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 08-10-13 05:32 AM

Cathe , it works fine for me!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Tishd

Cathe - Explain to me how you usually get to the thread. I will try to tell you how to do it again.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!!

I am glad to see some starting to make their way to the new thread. I will be off and on. I am getting ready to go for a run but will be back after that and a shower. I down another 1.5 pounds this morning. Cleaning and scrapping is on my agenda for today.

Tish - It is the hostess that can only change the FIRST POST.

Edited by cdjohnson on 08-10-13 05:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

at the top of my page under the www.scrapbook.com/forum/showtopic.php?tid/1590051/
there is a blue line that has Most visited, google Rockford weather, facebook, pinterest, Rockin' Scrappin Grans....they are short cuts my brother helped me set up and it was so easy, i just clicked on it and it brought me to the ...let me try something brb

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2

Ok, still need assistance.

Cheryl you can go for your run, I can get here by the link until we figure out what I need to do. How long will you be gone?

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
Cathe , it works fine for me!

How do you mark the thread so you can get to it from the home page?

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2

I can get here by going to my favorite forum topics so I will be able to find you. Is that how most of you do it?

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

Good Morning on the new thread.

Cathe; yes, I go to My Forumn and click on My Posts... then click the last post I made on our thread... mainly so I can start reading from there.

Your brother made a shortcut by highligting the www line you quoted, then right clicked on it and dragged it to your 'blue (gray) line'.. I'd suggest right clicking on the old 'shortcut' and deleting it then drag the new wwww line to your blue line.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to Sunnydi

I had a bad night sleeping; terrible dreams and I have been told the part I slept thru was a quick rain storm with lightening even.

I'm painting the kitchen ceiling today but won't start until after I meet my sis for lunch.

We have our son's dog for two days. She's a nuisance but.. oh well.

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to Sunnydi

OK....I am here......saved to my favorite topics...so all is well.......now I just have to remember which one to click on...LOL I will leave the other one up for awhile.......in case we need some info. LOL I am working in this ******** yard again......this is insane......I need help! LOL

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

ok...have to change the way I go in again....back to Favories, favorite forum topics then grans part 2. This is not a problem.....I had gotten to like the other way......because it took me to my last post, and so I rarely missed anything...but this is fine. Good for you Cheryl. I am happy this is not as big a deal as we thought......I know it is a bit time consuming, but we thank you for your patience....I think some of us have been very mislead in the past! cough cough!!!!!!

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to memex9

And yes Tish....many, many times I would ask if I could do something for her because she was so stretched for time...and she always said it would take me longer to explain it and than to do it myself...."it involves my password and other stuff"!!!!! This was said in many different ways, many different times...you heard right. I feel better that I am not the only one that thought that all this time. Again....never to old to learn something !!!!!! I have to laugh now.....and how duped we were...Tish you and I seem to be the only ones who were told that....or didn't know better! Sigh!!!! How funny!!!!!

Sorry about the coffee......If I was close I would bring you an entire pot. LOL They DO drink coffee in that house .....right?????? LOL

I am in for a break from my heat stroke! LOL

I am almost done down the back fence now. I am transplanting a perennial from a big pot, since its now too big for the pot and I think it will do well in the ground at this point......I hope so, this is a big hole I am digging.

ttyl....Cathe I hope you find your way. I think that is what is wrong with someone else setting up stuff for you. Doug did that for me on his computer while I was visiting, and I never could find anything his way....so I just did it my way, and hopefully he will just delete my little shortcut icon on the screen. LOL

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to memex9

Okay! I am just posting so I can check to see if my usual way of accessing the forum will work.

bbl

oakhills
Governor
oakhills
In response to oakhills

My pages are showing up before the one Tish added at 7:29 AM and my time is 10:57 AM on the post!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to oakhills

• oakhills Said:
My pages are showing up before the one Tish added at 7:29 AM and my time is 10:57 AM on the post!

That's weird.. No help, am I?

ok, starting the ceiling now as my sis backed out of lunch, again. Will try again soon.

Page 1 of 848 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics