Username Post: Do any ablum pages lay flat?        (Topic#1590077)
New Kid On the Block

Do any album pages lay flat like the discontinued Creative Memories albums did? I don't like my pages curled by the spine when they are opened. Two page layouts should come close to meeting at the spine or at least allow the eye to see them as such. All comments are greatly appreciated...thank you

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to gowheelynn

I prefer the D-ring binders. You can use the flush bound page protectors for 2-page layouts.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Luvmyfam

I don't use postbound for that reason. I use D-Ring albums and don't really have issues with my pages not laying flat.

New Kid On the Block
In response to mrsrogers52513

Thank you for your input! Time to order a D ring album...

Chandlercr
New Kid On the Block
Chandlercr
In response to gowheelynn

I have some of the older K and Company albums and the pages lay flat in them but I haven't bought any for awhile. I also love the Creative Memory albums and am very sad to see them go. I am lucky in one respect, my daughter in law used to sell for them and I was complaining to her I ran out of page protectors, and she told me she had tons left from her selling days. I gave her a big hug and begged for them. Yippee

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Chandlercr

I love creative memory albums too! There's nothing like their quality. I have enough stuff to last 3 years. Thank goodness.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics