Username Post: Water Color Markers comparable to Stampin Write?        (Topic#1590125)
bethannf
New Kid On the Block
bethannf

I am looking for some good water color markers that are not pricey that would be comparable to Stampin Up's Stampin Write markers. I used to be a demo so I do have some stampin write's but not all, I like them but now that I am not a demo I find them too pricey. Looking for something that would work w/ the colors I already have and a similar design. Thanks for any tips!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 08-15-13 01:37 PM
In response to bethannf

I'm not familiar with those markers, but the Tim Holtz Distress markers can be used with a water brush.

KatieJo
Mayor
KatieJo
In response to bethannf

I too am not familiar with Stampin Up markers, but I have been playing around with Tombow markers and like them pretty well. They aren't a lot different in price originally, but you can use coupons. You can use them with a water pen but the bigger packs come with a blending pen as well.

They do also sell them here... obviously.

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to KatieJo

This may sound silly, but I like Crayola's little watercolor markers for kids. They aren't fancy, but I like the effect they give. Cheap, too! I don't know if they will match your colors, though.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics