Username Post: We R Memory Keepers Page Protectors        (Topic#1590187)
crichards1
Veteran
crichards1

The W R Memory Keepers 12x12 and 8x8 3-ring page protectors (single page scrapbook style) have been discontinued. I don't understand this. I was planning on getting an 8x8 red scrapbook for Christmas pictures. Also, I use the 12x12 all the time and have several ongoing albums. I'll have to stock up on them from Hobby Lobby. Does anyone know what's going on with this??? They actually say they're discontinued and not just out of stock. The page protectors that hold individual pictures are still available.

Edited by crichards1 on 08-18-13 09:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to crichards1

I looked and it seems to be all We R Memory Keepers products. Not just the page protectors. I don't know why when a product shows as new it also shows as discontinued.
I don't think it's the company itself, I just think the store isn't carrying them anymore.

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to fknapoleon

Okay. Thank you. I see that you're right. I'm really surprised. I would think that WRMK would be a big seller for Scrapbook.com.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

I think that just means that they won't be carrying that product in the online store anymore.

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to mrsrogers52513

Check your local Target.

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to t-scraps

I know I can find them at Target. That's where I usually buy them. I was just distressed when I saw they were discontinued here, thinking that WRMK had discontinued them. I didn't realize until Kendra pointed out that almost all of the WRMK products were showing "discontinued" here that it was just scrapbook.com that had discontinued carrying the products. I was thinking that WRMK had quit making them. It's a relief to realize that I can still buy them since those are the albums that I use.

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH

Hi!

They are not being discontinued - and yes, we are still carrying them. We R just switched to a different packs (so you can buy in bulk). Here's the new skus:

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to TriciaH

Thanks Tricia! I'm so glad.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon

Oh that's good to read. Are the skus changing for the other products as well, such as the tools?

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to fknapoleon

No, they just changed page protectors.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to TriciaH

OMG -- thank goodness. They are my favorite. I was screaming NOOOOOOOOOO!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to ncyankee

Oh, that's nice that they can be bought in bulk now!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics