Username Post: Need a case for the Martha Stewart Craft Station        (Topic#1590247)
Solitaire
Veteran
Solitaire

I need a storage/carrying case to fit the Martha Stewart Craft Station. It needs to be 16 inches square and about 3 or 4 inches deep, with some padding to protect the glass surface. It should also have an inside sleeve to hold the 12" x 12" templates, and a zippered outside compartment to hold the AC cord and accessories.

I haven't been able to find a bag with the right dimensions. Everything I've seen is rectangular and too short -- mostly just 12" high.

I also want to keep the cost under $20. Any suggestions?

Products Referenced in This Post:

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to Solitaire

Good luck with that. Whenever I'm looking for something that specific, I can't find it. Then I compromise on something that kind of works, after which I end up finding the perfect thing.

In all seriousness, with that price, it'll be tough. Maybe Ross or Marshall's or somewhere like that?

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to angie girl

Wow, that's not very specific at all.

I'd look at beach bags, messenger bags, tool or garden supplies...

Thrift stores/garage sales for an older laptop case?

Good luck!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Bxr-Linda

I'd take the above poster's suggestion and try searching for a beach bag or something along those lines.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to mrsrogers52513

Check 31 they have a ton of bags a dozen different sizes they may have the perfect thing for it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics