Username Post: Sunburst Card        (Topic#1590255)
BonniePratte
Angel
BonniePratte

Does anyone out there have a pattern for the sunburst card? If so I would be ever so happy if you would share it. I just can't seem to create a pattern of my own without it coming out messy. Thanks for your help in advance. Bonnie

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to BonniePratte

I don't know which one you are talking about but I have found tons of cards & patterns on Pinteres. You can search for it.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Would these help Bonnie? I actually did a sunburst LO, but I made cardboard pieces first.

I think the 6x6 would work for you?

BonniePratte
Angel
BonniePratte
In response to CrimsonMama

I'm actually looking for the larger pieces. Maybe it isn't called Sunburst. Will keep looking, but thanks... Bonnie

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Could you skip sections....like use two or three sections together, to draw you template?

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 08-23-13 05:46 AM
In response to CrimsonMama

Can you link a picture of the project you are trying to do so we can see what you're looking for?

Veteran
In response to Vae

Did you check Youtube? I had to google because I didn't know what a sunburst card was - but the very first one I watched had great instructions (unless you mean something else?)

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to SunnyAB

I found a great tutorial by checking pinterest, finding a card I liked, and then moving to that person's youtube videos. I will try and go back and find the easy and helpful one I watched. I think it was made by a Stampin up. dealer.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to pinkpaperairedale

Maybe this is the technique you are looking for.... on youtube check out
DOstamping (by Dawn).
I think there are 2 different starburst methods that people are using now. This is the one that uses 4 small rectangles so it is a great way to use up scraps.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics