Username Post: Binder Decoration with Scrapbook Tools - DIY        (Topic#1590327)
Tayrina BCStudio
Veteran
Tayrina BCStudio

Unique Binder Decoration - DIY

I was doing some cleaning in my room and I found this binder. When I was in the university I used to have all my important documents in here. But since I'm no longer a student in the university, I decided to change this binder purposes.

Now, I need to organize and maintain all those personal documents of my husband and I in just one place. What better idea than to give this old binder a new use and have some time to get creative and decorate it!

What things do you have in your house, that you can decorate and reuse? Drop me a comment here or at my blog , I would like to know!! :)

- See more at: Binder Decoration - Blessings Craft Studio

bbarthej
Expert
bbarthej
In response to Tayrina BCStudio

I have a very little scrap room as well as little space so storage is very important to me. So, I turned a USPS Priority Mail Box (Medium Flat) into a 12x12 paper holder. I'd show you, but I don't have my phone with me tonight (oops - left it at work).

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to bbarthej

Oh that's a great idea! I'll have to see if I can get that to work. I have very little space right now until we move - which hopefully is soon!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics