Username Post: DIY Easy Reminders        (Topic#1590329)
Tayrina BCStudio
Veteran
Tayrina BCStudio

Well, yesterday after a busy laundry day and some other tasks to complete. I sat down, took a deep breath and started to create this project I had in mind for several days. Sometimes in our office, near the fridge, in our craft room, (well in so many places) we can have a bulletin board. This object makes life easier, allows us to be more organized, and helps us to remember those things that we can easily forget.

But I had this idea in my mind, and what if we perhaps don't have the money to buy one? Well, here's the best part. We can make one very easily and customized as you want! Here I show you in a few steps how I did my own bulletin board, take pen and paper and put your imagination to fly to your next project.

What you do to have easy reminders? Do you use a bulletin board, your phone, an agenda? Drop me a comment, I would like to know...

- See more at: Easy Reminders DIY - Blessings Craft Studio

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to Tayrina BCStudio

I'm way too organized and use all of the above. I'm so anal, I can't stand it...lol

AuntJo
AuntJo 
Queen
AuntJo
In response to mrsrogers52513

I put notes on my frig with magnets...and appts directly on my calendar that is right next to the phone. I tried the bulletin board once, but....it got so cluttered and for some reason nothing was ever removed. If I put it on the fridge or the calendar it seems to get done and kept clean. Maybe because you look there everyday! LOL!

merreena
Veteran
merreena
In response to AuntJo

that's a cute reminder board I need to make one myself, i just have post-it sticking randomly on my mirror haha.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics