School has started and those of us with kids and grandkids or who are teachers have back to school photos to scrap. So what is better than the primary colors - red, green, blue and yellow. But if you were set on scrapping fall colors - go right ahead and make it deep red, forest green, navy and gold like the sample page. The twist is to include a character among your elements - a critter, a cartoon person, or whatever you think of as a character (I guess it could be your husband but in cartoon form). I used the owl as my character.
1. Use all four colors - Red, Green, Blue and Yellow. You can use other colors, but these should be your primary ones (no pun intended).
2. Any size of layout, digi or paper, one or 2-pages are allowed.
3. Only one layout per person can be submitted for voting. Can be digi, cards or any size layout.
4. You MUST allow public embedding to be entered into the challenge.
5. You can only upload new layouts from September 1st until September 30th, 2013 at 5pm GMT/9am PST (sb.com time). Open to new entries anytime during the month. 6. PLEASE LINK THE PRODUCTS USED ON YOUR LAYOUT - it's great to find out what lovely products you have used.
7. Only when the challenge has been closed, PM me the numbers of your favorite 3 layouts. The layout with the most votes, wins!
8. Do not vote for yourself as you will get a vote from me for pm-ing yours.
9. Try to leave comments on the layouts entered in the challenge ... everyone needs a little love.
10. Have fun!
Twist - Have a character/critter/or personality among your elements.
View Challenge Here: September Color Challenges - Red, Green, Blue and Yellow
First Day of School By PamStewart.Iowa