Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: i feel so behind...        (Topic#1590455)
love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85

I haven't touched scrappy goodness in so long....

i

feel

so

behind!!!

anyone else feel like this from time to time? What are the new trends? Anything new in provo craft world? like seriously, the last thing i researched was the expression 2... ALSO anyone else have problems with their imagine? i think mine might kick the bucket ;(

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to love4scrappin85

I'm about 150 pages behind, maybe 175. But I scrap constantly but am so behind. Would love to catch up, don't know if that will ever be realistic until my husband and I quit travelling.

I scrap everything from trips and I scrap in chrono so I always have a lot to do.

I just discovered Cricut Craft Room and its the neatest thing ever! I love it! Its free (simple download) and you also download your carts, even if they are already downloaded on a gypsy. So easy to use and makes the Cricut so much fun!

Frau_Cooney
Pro
Frau_Cooney
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:

I just discovered Cricut Craft Room and its the neatest thing ever! I love it! Its free (simple download) and you also download your carts, even if they are already downloaded on a gypsy. So easy to use and makes the Cricut so much fun!

So, I have been seeing the name Cricut Craft room, but until you said it was free, never even looked to see what it was. Now I am excited because I think I might really like this! Thanks, Henri Jean!

Scrapnut16
Diva
Scrapnut16
In response to Frau_Cooney

I am behind too. It's been over 3 years since I have scrapped a page. Going to solve that this weekend, though.

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85
In response to Scrapnut16

Henri Jean! I have been wondering where & how you've been! I am in florida now!!! 2 years in October.. AHHHH!! I'm so behind, I have been making childrens hair bows and I haven't sat at my scrappy space in GOD only knows, UNTIL TODAY! i got one layout, half way done, i need a title.. My silhouette is just gazing at me right now!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Hi Kristen - how good to see you here!

My life is the same as its been the past 5 years. And I'm scrapping as much or more than ever. I love it and its a great outlet for me and keeps me busy.

Congratulations on getting a half page of a layout done today! I know you missed it! Do you have a business making children's hair bows? I see such cute ones these days.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

So behind. I feel like I've been in my little scrap area quite a bit, but I'm still trying to get things organized so that I can actually get some stuff done!

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85
In response to mrsrogers52513

Yep. I started almost a year ago making bows, and Ive really worked my way up. I have missed it thats the thing.. TO MUCH infact.. time to get back into it, and USE WHAT I HAVE lol

We don't really have scrap stores down here, the only one we have is Whim So Doodle and we have Sparkle & Sprinkle locally but thats about it. So I don't get to look at scrappy goodness all the time!!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Whim-so-doodle is awesome! I wish I lived closer to it. Then again, I would be forever broke if I lived near that store!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

Those stores sound so pretty and cute!

love4scrappin85
Guru
love4scrappin85

I love Whim So!
I did their yard sale a few months ago and walked away with $300.00 and not as much ******** as i had before! People were going insane over my stuff lol

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Last time I was at one of their yard sales there was a woman who had thing she made on her Pazzle - or at least I think I remember she said it was a Pazzle. Lots of diecuts and I bought over $50 worth. Plus I got a lot of other things.

Then I went inside and spent at least another $100!

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

I scrap all of the time (well, year round), and I need to do 1999-2007. I picked up some Project Life cards and page protectors to help with the pages that don't need a lot of details. I do 2 albums of everything I do and I do vacation albums separately. I have a ton of albums.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to 950nancy

I cannot imagine doing 2 albums of everything! I wanted to that for anything with the grandchildren in them but it hasn't happened and at this point - it isn't going to!

I admire you for actually doing that!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

2 of everything! Wow! Good for you!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof

When i feel behind, i sign up for a day crop or weekend retreat. Anyone else find this helpful? I get lonely if i crop by myself all the time.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to bonprof

When I get behind I try to cut back on the computer and doing other things and really focus on my scrapbooking and how much I love the finished pages.

I love to go to crops. I finish everything partially - get everything together and quickly sketch what I'm going to do so I won't forget - make titles and things and then at the crop I put pages together but I don't have to think about them.

Working on 6 pages for Florence right now, pictures are arranged and journaling is done. Just need to pick patterned paper for each page and put them in the file. I will use a punch on one of them, maybe even an around the corner so I'll do that so I don't have to lug a punch to the crop with me.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof

That's a great idea. I need to prep more before the crop so i take less stuff.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to bonprof

Really good ideas! I only have one friend that scrapbooks, and she just got married and she's a doctor, so she's super busy and doesn't like to be away from her new husband when she's not busy. Understandable I guess...I'm busy too and still considered a newlywed and like being away from my husband...lol. Not that I don't like to be with him, but he's boring and teases me about paper and glitter and stickers. And I don't like going to crops by myself where I don't know anyone.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I like being away from my husband to crop and work on my scrapbook (3 day crop coming up next weekend) but we still think of ourselves as newlyweds although it will be 5 years in January.

We don't separate overnight. We hope we will never have to. When I go to weekend scraps I go home to him at night because that is where I want to be and where he wants me to be. Other than that I love crops and I love scrap shopping with girlfriends.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics