Page 1 of 7 
Username Post: September Budget Challenge        (Topic#1590543)
Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Welcome to the September Budget Challenge!
We're here to stay within limits on our scrappy spending!!! (Or try to...) We have plenty of enabling going on.

We take turns hosting (whomever has time that particular month) as it gets a bit chaotic sometimes! We are a chatty bunch of savers and enablers!

The rules: List your scrappy budget for the whole month. Then list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and keep track of it as you spend. We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping. Please round to the nearest dollar value.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

I have removed the twist as a requirement but you can still indicate one if you so choose.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Ladybing Tammy

My September goal is 100

Wishlist - Inks, papers and Stamps for Christmas cards and Christmas project I have planned

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81

I spent a little money yesterday (with September funds) and got a new album (needed) and a few fun things from As- clearance sale! The fun things in included stamps (shocker), journaling tabs that work/look like post its, and a honeycomb embossing folder. I picked up some paper too but put it all back because I just don't need it. Not like I need stamps. I always need stamps. Stamps and shoes.

I had my fun and got a good deal on some stamps. I don't NEED anything else so I'm down to $0. Here we go...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to runzalot81

oh stamps are always good! I actually ALMOST bought a Scotland stamp but it would have cost me $15 and I just couldn't justify that for one stamp (YET)

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 08-31-13 09:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tinadn
tinadn 45
Queen
tinadn

I will be back with a budget later.

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to tinadn

I'm in thanks again

Budget $300

Wish List: Inks, Cricut Cartridges. Albums one day I might get to buying them lol and what ever else takes my fancy

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to julie101

SB.com is having some awesome sales and free shipping... I tried but only came up with $15 in my cart. Eh. I can live without.

tinadn
tinadn 45
Queen
tinadn
In response to runzalot81

I found some good sales too. Will probably place an order this month. I feel like i need to occasionally since they allow us to use this awesome site. Plus they sent me a $5 off for my birthday.
I will set a budget of $75.
Wishlist: Cricut club, Sizzix Bigz die accordian flip 3-D

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to tinadn

My husband and I are starting an online site and we're hoping to get a retail store front open in the next few months. So far I have spent about $400.

Me personally, I don't plan on anymore than $50 on supplies and crops.

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to rubymillerand

Thinking, thinking, thinking...

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to Kamananui

Well Im already spent $83 on SVG files

$217 left

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to julie101

Count me in. My friend and I are headed to ScrapFest in a few weeks, so I'm gonna set a little higher budget this month. Going to try to finish organizing my craft area this week so I can figure out what I really "need." Although if I can't tell you right now what I need, I probably don't need it. haha. I am going to set a budget of $400 for September.

lgtaylor100
Diva
lgtaylor100
In response to mrsrogers52513

New on this challenge. I went over my budget by a lot the past couple of months. This month I am setting a budget of $180. Not sure what I need yet.

I'd like to join. Scrapbook supplies have been a big strain on my budget and I'd like to rein myself in a bit.

Lynne

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui
In response to lgtaylor100

Hi Lynne! Welcome to the group.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

Welcome Lynne! Keeping track is a big way to contain your spending. Making a plan for your wish list is also a good way to keep it in control. There is always room for spontaneous purchases but think about what projects you want to do this month and then what supplies you will need...experience talking here.

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513

Welcome Lynne! And good luck!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to mrsrogers52513

Wow... three days in and Alissa is already busted?? I've suddenly got the feeling of deja vu...

Couldn't resist, Alissa, sorry!

As always... I want Julie's and Amanda's budgets, but have to settle for my own pathetic one...

I'm hoarding my $$$ until Expo in October so this month will be light.... and I'm determined to shop my stash as much as possible!!

Budget: $50
Wislist: Cricut December 25 Xmas Cart, BOY punches, AC Woodables, photo storage boxes, new album

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

Sonja love are you feeling okay? If you manage this I will be so proud of you!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC

Well in that case, Tammy... *puffing up flat chest*
I'll do my best!

(I was about to come on here and say I'm going to cave on the Peachy deal today... five sets of BG brads for $10! Ach... the pressure....)

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to SonjaC

now before you cave - think - what would you use them for other than to stare at cause they are so purty indeed

Page 1 of 7 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics