Username Post: Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch        (Topic#1590579)
crichards1
Veteran
crichards1

Does anyone else have the Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch? I just got the Starter Kit and love it. Now I'm looking at more of her Circle Edge punches to use with the Starter Kit. I think the Modern Lace is what I want next, although I don't think they have that here. I'm also hooked on her Punch Around The Pages. Just wish the punches weren't so expensive!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to crichards1

I haven't tried these yet but the look really awesome! I guess I'm concerned with getting the circles just the right size so the punch will work.

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to Henri Jean

Henri, it takes a little bit of practice but is basically pretty easy. There are videos on You Tube that are helpful, and she also has a video on her website that helped me figure one last little thing out.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam

Ive had mine a couple months ...LOVE it! ....but like you wish it wasnt so expensive

dnurse
dnurse 
Queen
dnurse
In response to melissadam

I got a bundle package over 6 months ago on HSN. I love it. I watched the video and it is actually very easy to use and does a perfect punch each time. I don't like difficult or involved products when I scrap and this fits the bill. You can easily dial the size punches you want. I love her punches

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to dnurse

I've never used these - only the punch around the pages ones, and I really like them. I probably don't need another thing to get addicted to, though!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to mrsrogers52513

I have it and love it. So nice to put a square or rectangle in and get a circle out. I want more too

Janetone
Veteran
Janetone
In response to tinadn

I have a modern lace MS punch. I bought it without realizing I would need the starter kit which I can't afford right now. I would sell it to you for $10 if you are still looking for one.

Scrapjanny
Resident
Scrapjanny
In response to Janetone

I have one, along with 3 cartridges. Love it! It does take a little practice, but I got it perfect on the second try.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Henri, watch the MS video attached to the circle edge punch products, you don't cut a circle first, that's the cool thing. You just find the center with a ruler. Cool huh?

Vicki

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to crichards1

I have this system and quite a few of the punches... I love it. It is versatile in that you can start with different square pieces of cs and get a circle out of it. I punch only 1/2 of a 6" square sheet and make cards.. for the card below I started with a 6" x 12" cs and punched each end.

Birthday card By Sunnydi

Shayla4u
Tenant
Shayla4u
In response to Sunnydi

I love this circle punch system. It is easy to use and I just look for the sales. Here in Calif. Michaels has MS products and I often use their 40% off coupons. Also, look for sales here on this site.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics