Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: September HOARDERS Challenge: Indian Summer        (Topic#1590635)
SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC

The Scrappy Supplies Hoarder, you know who you are! (And, be honest, we're all guilty of it at one time or another!) Do you have one or two (or more!) coveted papers or paper lines that you just can't cut into?! How about a pad of papers you haven't touched, but had to have? Do you have a special package of embellies you simply refuse to use? Well this challenge is for you! Your challenge is to step up, admit to your hoarded supplies and USE them!
*Rules* Here's what to do to enter:
1. Bite the bullet and create a page, card or project with a supply item (or two, or three) that you've hoarded for at least a year. Your hoarded 'supply' could be anything - embellishment, paper, an old Cricut cartridge you bought, but never used.
2. Post your project here for us to all cheer you and clap you on the back!
3. List or link the hoarded items you used with your post so we can go search our stash for them!
**Enter as many times and as often as you like, this is an open challenge with no sign-ups necessary!
** Optional Twist: (For bragging rights really...) I don't know about you, but in Southern California, 'summer' - i.e. the oppressive, triple-digit heat - came late this year, so I'm pretty sure we'll see an indian summer this Fall. SO let's take one more month to really nail down all those summer photos we took! (Personally I have more than 200...)

View Challenge Here: September HOARDERS Challenge: Indian Summer

Sewflake
Idol
Sewflake
In response to SonjaC

I joined!

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to Sewflake

Hi Sonja! - I've been waiting for this like a vulture, because I worked on two of the sb.com challenges over the weekend, and both were a hoarder's dream! Here's what I created:

Girly By NMscrapper
This BoBunny collection is from an old kit that I've had three or four years. So old that it's not available here anymore.

New "Do" By NMscrapper
Same with this Spring Market stuff, been around a long time. Great to use some of it up.

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to NMscrapper

I'm so in I have box up all my old stuff and this month al about using it as I ran out of room to store the new stuff

Diva
In response to julie101

Thanks for the link Sonja - I'm so in!!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to boricuapr

Great to see everyone so far and so touched to hear my humble personal challenge is a great inspiration to others!

I rummaged through my old old old stash this past weekend in preparation for next Saturday's crop... now if I can just get things done and not spend the whole time gabbing with the girls...

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to SonjaC

With half my scrapcrap being stuff I've "hoarded" this should be easy peasy.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-03-13 02:55 PM
In response to dollscrap

Sewflake
Idol
Sewflake
In response to KimKV

When I started this page I knew hoarders would be an excellent home for almost everything on the page had been hoarded especially the dark yellow paper! And that Cricut cartridge, well I can't remember ever using botanical.

Beginnings By Sewflake

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Sewflake

I always have something to enter for this challenge because, as dollscrap also stated, half of my supply is hoarded stash! Actually I think more than half because I try really hard not to purchase new stuff.

This time however, I'm going to try really hard to actually create something for the twist!

So I'm in!

Scrapanda
Mayor
Scrapanda
In response to Doreena

The glitter chipboard letters are a gazillion years old!
Vegas View By Scrapanda

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-05-13 03:59 AM
In response to Scrapanda

acu

Sewflake
Idol
Sewflake
In response to KimKV

Dropping off a page with old pictures, not saying how old. Old paper from 2009, SU card stock that is at least 5 years old and some of the embellishments.

Baby ME By Sewflake

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Sewflake

Good Morning!!
MMS!

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to Doreena

Morning, all! ACU again

Scrapanda
Mayor
Scrapanda
In response to NMscrapper

A lot of old brads on this one!
5 Things I Love About You By Scrapanda

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to Scrapanda

ACU!
CUTE pages gals!! I'm percolating on my pages for this weekend...

Sewflake
Idol
Sewflake
In response to SonjaC

Dropping off another, like i said, just about everything I have is old..... some new things on this one but mostly old.

Why I Scrap By Sewflake

Like the background paper, the doily, the glittery flourishes (I didn't think I would ever find a use for those, the flowers, and the vellum.

Sewflake
Idol
Sewflake
In response to Sewflake

Love getting those hoarded items used!!

Autumn Splendor By Sewflake

Three pieces of BG Indian Summer papers, those green circle are old old buttons, all three ribbons/lace are one to two years old as well as the journaling block and all die cuts. Now the pictures are much older than that.

Diva
In response to Sewflake

Just realized I didn't upload a few done earlier this month, but here's one from today. bbl with the others!

tfl

Dear Diary By Boricuapr

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics