Username Post: WINNERS: September 2013 Kit Club Challenge        (Topic#1590697)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 09-05-13 10:08 AM

Congratulations and THANK YOU for your patience!! Our September Kit Club winners are:

Boysmom and Kit Scrapo

Please PM me (kels) with your full name and mailing address and I'll ship your prize this week!!

Be a part of our Monthly Kit Club! When you subscribe you save $5 or more per kit! There is NEVER an obligation to buy and there are no strings attached. http://store.scrapbook.com/brand/scrapbook+com+k it+club... This Month's CHALLENGES for the Classroom Chalkboard Kit are: 1) Use all six baggies on the same layout 2) Create a layout with a school theme 3) Use the chalkboard tape and white pen to create a title or subtitle.

View Challenge Here: September 2013 Kit Club Challenge
Products Referenced in This Post:

mddanie
Veteran
mddanie
In response to Kels

Well, I'm still "stuck" in Pennsylvania, but I went ahead and bought this kit because it looked too irresistible! I can't wait to get home (21 more days) and see what I come up with! Thanks, Kels and SB.com team!!!

boysmom
Idol
boysmom
In response to mddanie

Hi! wondering when the winners of this challenge are going to be announced.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 11-05-13 02:04 PM
In response to boysmom

Congratulations and THANK YOU for your patience!! OUr September Kit Club winners are:

Boysmom and Kit Scrapo

Please PM me (kels) with your full name and mailing address and I'll ship your prize this week!!

boysmom
Idol
boysmom
In response to Kels

Thanks Kels!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics