Username Post: overwhelmed!        (Topic#1590729)
poodlebone
New Kid On the Block
poodlebone

Hello from NYC. A few months ago my sister gave me a Cricut Expression and a bunch of supplies. By watching loads of videos I've pretty much learned how to operate the machine although I'm still fuzzy on getting the blade depth/pressure and speed settings correct and tend to leave them all as they were.

After collecting some more supplies I have only just now begun to try to actually use it all. I am mainly interested in making cards. I live in a small apartment and I have limited space for working and storing supplies, so it can be a challenge!

I'm hoping to find tips and tricks for using the machine and for cardmaking in general. Every time I watch a video on YouTube or look at someone's blog I see yet another product that it seems I must have. I mainly get my stuff on eBay and other places online because there aren't a lot of stores in NYC (that are affordable) and I don't drive.

Products Referenced in This Post:

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to poodlebone

Think about signing up for the Learn to Scrapbook class, up there at the top under classes.

Even if you're mostly interested in cards, it will give you a good foundation for what you can do with basic "stuff" to get started.

poodlebone
New Kid On the Block
poodlebone
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Thank you, Megan. I've just signed up for the class!

mrsrogers52513
Pro
mrsrogers52513
In response to poodlebone

Welcome!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics