Username Post: Question for Henri Jean or Kory        (Topic#1590747)
Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

Once you link your gypsy and craft room cartridges do we still have to carry cartridges around or will the system recognize that you have linked everything and the cricut cut without the cartridges?

ScrappinTraveler
Expert
ScrappinTraveler
In response to Sneezy1956

Hi Jane! I don't use the Cricut Craftroom so I can't say about that one (though I would have to believe that they'll all be there however you access it). I can say that I link (basically download) my carts to my Gypsy and then put them away in the box in the closet. All of mine are loaded up so that anywhere I take my Gypsy, and anytime I open it up they're all there to use. It really takes the burden off deciding what cartridges I might or might not need at any given time, and having to carry them to each crop.

The Gypsy hooks to the Cricut so you don't need the cartridges when you cut. . . You cut directly from the Gypsy.
:-)

Edited by ScrappinTraveler on 09-07-13 03:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to ScrappinTraveler

I'm not HJ or Kory, but no carts needed once linked.
That's the beauty of it!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to ChansGram

Scrappin Traveler knew that about gypsy but was worried about craft room finally got my gypsy to link to craft room and then discovered I no longer had a usb to ab cord in the house. So could check it out on my own.

Trish!!!! Yay thank you! I'm going to like craft room then I can see my designs easier

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram

Jane, you will love the Craftroom!
Once the link came through for the Gypsy to the CCR program, ( all my carts are linked to the G, so using CCR was a pain to me) it has been my go to set up! I feel bad because my E2 and Gypsy just sit there now that I am on CCR and my Mini!

I am thinking of re-doing my room (again) and may not even put the E2/G in my main area, may just have it off to the side, because I still would need it for bigger cuts, as the Mini only cuts 8-1/2x12.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to ChansGram

I'm excited because the gypsy screen is so small I have trouble with it

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi

• Sneezy1956 Said:
I'm excited because the gypsy screen is so small I have trouble with it

It is a challenge for sure. Next year I'm buying a laptop for myself to keep in my room, next to my Expressions and using the program.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sunnydi

I hate my Gypsy - always have. Mostly because its so small I can't see it and because I have to flip from one screen to another and welding is a pain.

Now it is on one screen and so easy to use - my carts are already packed away.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics