Username Post: Kits?        (Topic#1590753)
bonprof
Diva
bonprof

What does everyone think about kits and which ones do you use? Im thinking of buying one here.
Products Referenced in This Post:

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to bonprof

I rarely buy a kit but when I have, it has been good to use. I think they are a bit costly and that I can purchase quantities of product and save money. If you have a very specific layout or group of cards and the kit has exactly what you need, you will probably be very happy.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to pinkpaperairedale

There are several good kit clubs one is flying Unicorn that I like. You just have to kind of see what fits you.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to Sneezy1956

Thank you. Im not a vintage scrapper at all so i found a website called the Little Red Scrapbook. It looks like their stuff is more contemporary. My goal is to see if i can save money with a kit or not. I will also try kits here.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to bonprof

A reminder. Board rules - no links please.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Megan - ForumTech

I have done kits here and I love them. I think they are a great value and I love the contests that are done in conjunction with the current kits.

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza

Oops! I didn't realize I couldn't put links in posts. Let me try this again. I have some friends that subscribe to ScrapScription. ScrapScription has some pretty awesome kits for mini albums that you can subscribe and get one each month or buy individually. A couple of other sites that I currently like a lot are Scrapbook Steals and Peachy Cheap. They aren't exactly kits, per se, more like a bundle of patterned paper and the coordinating embellishments. I find these sites to be very enjoyable!

bonprof
Diva
bonprof

So sorry!!

Cricutgirlg
Expert
Cricutgirlg
In response to bonprof

I just purchase the back to school kit form here for $29.99. I'm a sucker for back to school stuff other than that I rarely buy kits, but create my own with papers and embellishments I run across.

I make many of my alphas and embellishments too. Though I started buying and using Thickers this summer.
Products Referenced in This Post:

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to Cricutgirlg

Cocoa Daisy

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa
In response to t-scraps

I love kits. They are usually a really good value compared to buying items separately.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics