Username Post: Planning on-the-Go        (Topic#1590809)

So I'm headed up to my bestest friends house this weekend for a visit. I want to plan some layouts (it relaxes me) but I don't want to take a ton of stuff with me. As she has a 1 1/2 year old little one I am not really planning to put together a complete page. Just preplan: maybe cut papers down to the sizes I want, choose title fonts, embellishments, etc. (Does that make any sense?) Anyway I'm trying to figure out what to take with me. Any suggestions?

I have 3 days to figure it out. Yikes!

Henri Jean
Henri Jean
In response to Scrapnut16

If you use a Gypsy I would make a list of titles of things you want to make and then put them in the gypsy there. I've done that on trips even though I hated my gypsy and had to cut everything a dozen times to get it sized and welded right.

Or if you use a Cameo, Silhouette or Cricut Craft Room you could take your computer and make titles. I will be doing a lot of that when we go on trips now since I always have my computer.

I spent a lot of time on trips journaling and writing funny stories when they happen so I don't forget them.

I spend a lot of time on trips editing my photos too.

In response to Henri Jean

I would suggest bring just a pack of pattern papers, stickers/alphabet stickers, chipboard embellishments, and pens/markers, and of course, your scissors and tape.

In response to merreena

I would just take my pictures and my laptop. I use Cricut Craft Room, so I could make titles, flowers, tags, names, etc. so everything will be ready to cut when you get home.

In response to Mimiof123

I would probably take a little kit (either club kit or make one yourself) a few pictures that match and some adhesive. I used to do this when I accompanied my husband on business trips. Just enough that I could do aa few pages in the hotel if the mood struck me.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics