Username Post: Berry71Bleu September Sketch + Mixed Media Challenge        (Topic#1590841)
Berry71Bleu Design Team
Resident
Berry71Bleu Design Team

For the Berry71Bleu September Challenge , Designer Debbie Burns has created a fabulous sketch and also asks that you incorporate some mixed media into your project, such as gesso, modeling paste, mists or inks.

Here is Debbie's Sketch:

Our main sponsor this month is Maja Design.

Maja Design Corp is based in Uddevalla, Sweden. We are dedicated to create unique and high quality vintage inspired patterned paper for scrapbooking and crafts. Maja Design was founded in November 2007, and since then, have grown to supply over 70 retailers in Sweden and 90 all over the world. Founder Marie Jansson says: "In the fall of 2004, a dear friend asked me to join her to a scrapbooking course. From that moment, I became totally amazed and thrilled by all the beautiful papers and decorations in the art of scrapbooking. After some time as a captivated scrapper, I got curious to create my own patterns. I have always had a devotion for colour and form. I had access to great printing facility, as I worked at a printers office. Since 2007, I have been blessed to be able to work with my great passion - to design and create coloured coordinated paper."

Please visit us at www.majadesign.nu

Maja Design provided each member of our DT with their Walking In The Forest Collection to work with this month. We also have one extra collection for the winner of our September Challenge!

RANDOM PRIZE:
The Porkchop Show
A fine Etsy emporium selling unique laser cut wooden craft pieces.
Your crafting dreams can come true with these wood art parts!

Please note that if the winner(s) of this challenge are international they will be responsible for shipping costs. Please check out our Challenge Rules before participating.

So there you have it. A great sketch to get you motivated along with some wonderful prizes to be won! We can't wait to see what you create!

Edited by Berry71Bleu Design Team on 09-11-13 09:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DreaSlee
Queen
DreaSlee
In response to Berry71Bleu Design Team

Gorgeous sketch!!I'll see what I can do!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics