Username Post: New (and long awaited) Gallery Upload Function - LIVE        (Topic#1590845)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 09-11-13 02:27 PM

Hello Gallery Users!

I'm excited to announce that we recently rolled out our new "multiple image uploader" in the Gallery

This means you can add more than one image from your hard-drive in *almost* a single motion!

Try it TODAY by adding an image to the gallery:
http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/upload.php

Follow these simple directions (also provided on the "add" page when you "click for instructions")

Click on the "Choose Files" button and select several images at the same time by holding the "Ctrl" key and clicking each file with your mouse. Then click "Upload".

OR

Open your file folder in a new window and simply drag and drop your images into the box provided. Then click "Upload".

Please ask any questions you have here and Lisa and I will do our best to help!

Enjoy

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Kels

I had trouble at first but as soon as I figured it out - it literally flew!

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to Henri Jean

As of right now the function is not working.

I'm trying to upload a layout and when I click "same project" it won't do anything.

Edited by KVRLVN on 09-11-13 05:21 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to KVRLVN

I was using IE and it wouldn't work. I switched to Google Chrome and it finally did.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to KVRLVN

If you're using Internet Explorer...

Go to Tools, Internet Options. On the General tab, under Browsing History, click the button that says Delete...

From the next screen UNCHECK the top box that says Preserve favorite website data. CHECK the boxes that say Temporary files, Cookies, and History.

Click Delete at the bottom. It might take awhile.

Ccleaner may also help:

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download

KVRLVN
KVRLVN 
Mayor
KVRLVN
In response to Megan - ForumTech

That worked! Thanks so much.

48SixTime
Mayor
48SixTime
In response to KVRLVN

Any iPAD users? Tried to figure out how to upload 2 images together today, couldn't find any prompts to add the second page of the project.

Thanks!

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to 48SixTime

Megan...I am having so much trouble...I tried the steps above under Tools...haven't tried CCleaner yet...but is it normal for images to take 10 min ir more once I hit Upload??? driving me crazy...

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Juansmom

Go here, and tell me what it tells you - especially what your browser is, and if your browser and java are both up to date.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to Megan - ForumTech

Megan Please help. I have 3 images that I would like to removed grim the the "images in this batch" but I don't have any options to do anything other that upload more pics.

What am I doing wrong? I have not had problems in the past. TIA

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to creater1

Did you dump your temp files and cookies? Reboot? If you don't know how, tell me what browser and I can give you directions.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics