Username Post: Digital Scrapping        (Topic#1590847)
Kaylann
Pro
Kaylann

I recently started digital scrapping and I'm wondering which programs you use for digital scrapping. I am looking for one that would suit me best. Right now I am using Photo Explosion but I would like one that has more options.

Thank you

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Kaylann

I use Photoshop Elements and I know it's a popular choice.

This was my thinking...
The programmes designed for scrapping can be limiting/limited, a little too scrapbook orientated and I have known of a lot of people who have outgrown them or who were frustrated at what they couldn't do.

The full Photoshop goes over my head. It's aimed at pro photographers which I'm not and it was too much for me and pricey.

Photoshop Elements was in the middle. The price is a lot more affordable. Virtually no limits on what you can do and great for more advanced photo editing as well as scrapping. You can download a free 30 day trial from Adobe. There certainly was a learning curve for me (depending on your computer skills I guess!) but not so steep that I couldn't get to grips with it, with practise. If it was too simple I would have got bored quickly Also there's a wealth of demos and tutorials available all over the internet and in books.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to scrappercaz

PhotoShop Elements for me too, for all those reasons.

Kaylann
Pro
Kaylann
In response to RedSquirrel

Thank You! I'm going to have to look up PhotoShop Elements....

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to Kaylann

I do very little digital but I have used and like the Stampin' Up MDS. (I REALLY like the free digital downloads that they offer from time to time!!!)

Mary Fran
Expert
Mary Fran
In response to binkiemonstermom

Scrappercaz really hit it on the head with Photoshop Elements. I totally understand that there are so many options out there that it's hard to know which one would be good.

Photoshop Elements not only allows you to digital scrapbook in, but also fix your photos (if necessary, like mine) create cards, maybe an invitation or even some wall art. You can grow in so many ways without having to change programs. A few quick tutorials and you are on your way...but it has so many options to explore as your skills grow.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics