Username Post: I have to share about my stupidity all this time.        (Topic#1590851)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I learned something fabulous about You Tube a couple weeks ago.
I have used it in the past for tutorials. I didn't use it too often because my monitor was huge & I could not move it near my scrap table. Since we moved & I have a flat one & nice desk to use it on. I have been using it more but I did not realize that you were able to just move the thing at the bottom of the video forward or backward to see what you want to see over & over again..you are able to stop it at those places too till you get that part done.. I was refreshing it to restart the videos over & over till I learned what I needed. Think of how much time I wasted lol

merreena
Veteran
merreena
In response to anda11

Hahaha oh dear ... no worries, at least you know this now

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to merreena

Oops! Just think how much time you'll save now!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to anda11

I love YouTube tutorials and plan to watch a lot more ..... when time allows! Tim Holtz, Susan Tierney-Cockburn, other various video's I have found on making flowers. Also Drych's blog has a lot of videos if you are interested in learning some more grungy techniques.

I haven't taken any classes and this is the only way I have learned ....anything really. And from this site.

Who does everyone else like on YouTube?

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to CrimsonMama

• CrimsonMama Said:

Who does everyone else like on YouTube?

I learned how to use the MS Punch Around The Page, and the new Circle Edge Punch. I also learned how to use my ATG gun by watching You Tube videos. I'm sure I've used them for other things, too. I have to use them each time I change my ATG tape. It's easy when you watch the video, but I can't remember it without it!

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to crichards1

i always believe you learn something when you need to.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to crichards1

Love your tube video's learn so much watching them.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics