Username Post: Grouping project in gallery        (Topic#1590863)
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

When you put multiple layouts in a group (I just added 3 together) do they show up individually in the gallery or just the first one?

I don't like that feature if just one shows in the gallery. I tried it over 20 minutes ago and the first one is still the only one in the gallery.

Will give it a few more minutes and if it doesn't display all 3 guess I will take them out and start over.

Just not sure how this is supposed to work.

Also, a box to the said I think is to copy description. How does that work?

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Henri Jean

I thought it comes up showing one photo (you can choose which photo, it doesn't have to be the first in the group), and it has a pink band across the corner to show that there are more. You then click on it and the others show at the bottom.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to RedSquirrel

The description copying means that you can have the same description showing for all the photos in the batch, without having to copy and paste it into each one.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to RedSquirrel

Yep, it works that way. If you click on the project then you see the other pages associated with it but you won't see it in your gallery. I agree, I'm not sure I like that.

I do see all the pages someone posts in my activity stream, like all the pages of a mini. It's a little weird for me. I think I will mostly be doing individual LO posts.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to CrimsonMama

I undid the group and reposted individually. I don't like just one showing up in the gallery.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics