Username Post: problem saving page edits        (Topic#1590879)
scrapping_in_AK
Diva
scrapping_in_AK

I uploaded a page, then decided to go back and add product information. After I added the products I try and click on Save Changes. As soon as my mouse goes over the Save Changes a pop up bubble appears giving the detail of this button (save and submit your changes). This bubble blocks me from actually activating the Save Changes button. This also happens with the cancel button on the RHS. I've tried scrolling up and down to make the description bubble appear underneath but nothing seems to work. I edited my profile to switch off previews but the bubble still appears and I cannot save any changes. Any suggestions what I need to do - thanks

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to scrapping_in_AK

I use Safari and Firefox and my bubble appears above the button. What browser (Internet Explorer?) and version are you using? What happens if you make your view smaller or bigger (Ctrl+ and Ctrl-) - does the bubble move then?

scrapping_in_AK
Diva
scrapping_in_AK
In response to RedSquirrel

I'm using google chrome - normally the bubble appears directly over the buttons or forum threads but if I scroll all the way up till the button or thread is at the top of the page the button will switch to below. Unfortunately for the edit page it will not scroll up far enough. I will try changing the view - thanks for the response

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to scrapping_in_AK

I can't reproduce that on Firefox at all.

If changing the size doesn't help, try reporting this thread to Lisa. Click on the Report button at the top right, and it will e-mail her. Good luck!

scrapping_in_AK
Diva
scrapping_in_AK
In response to RedSquirrel

I changed the view bigger, then was able to scroll the button to the top to make the bubble appear underneath. Thanks for your ideas. I will also report it to Lisa since it happens on all the forum threads too - it's a pain to have to go though everything just to be able to click on the threads.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics