Sign Ups Close: October 10th
Due Date: December 1st
This is a swap using only DD Happy Harvest Collection. Use only the papers from that line and/or quality cardstock (Bazzil, etc.)
The idea is that each person will chose a part of the kit and make one per participant in the swap. When it's done and swapped, everyone should have a full kit with lots of embellishments and personal touches to assemble however they chose. It should make for some great fall LO's this season!
1. Use only the paper from the Happy Harvest Collection. Use the actual paper and not copies or scans. Please use quality cardstock that matches the line. Doodlebug generally has matching cardstock to a T with using Bazzil papers.
2. Whatever item you sign up for, make one per person in the swap. If you sign up for multiple items and want to end up with multiple kits, let me know, or I'll still only count you as one. I will keep a count of participants at the bottom of this post.
3. Do your best. Clean cuts, securely glued. If you don't have the time/inclination/creative juices to create something homemade, we can add pre-made/no-fuss items upon request...such as 12x12 pieces of patterned paper, pre-made dies, etc. This collection has a lot of extras that would make great contributions. There are stickers/pop-ups that come in a 4-pk that can be cut into 4 and bling too!
4. Please check-in to the thread 1 time a week. Keep the communication open If your items are not received within 3 days of the due date, they will be sent back to you. Please do not flake.
5. Send your goodies in a 12x12 baggie. You can put smaller items in a smaller baggie inside, but other peoples creations/contributions may be large, and I'd hate for your stuff to get damaged when being shipped back to you. Label the 12x12 bag with your screen name and the swap name. Include also a small baggie with a return label to you and the return postage Please send in what it cost you to send to me plus you might want to send a little more incase it cost more
*I am ok with receiving paypal for return shipping, please arrange this with me beforehand*
6. In a padded/protective envelope/box large enough to hold 12x12 paper, ship your goodies to:
7. We will start off with 1 kit, if there is enough interest I will add another.
Each item on the list includes the minimum expected....feel free to do more if you desire
Embellishements include, but are not limited to, paper piecing, stickles, gems, brads, chalking, distressing, inking, embossing, stitching, etc....but do not use stickers not included in the set
) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper:kdoherty8383 falling leaves
2) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: PaminTX friends of forest
3) 1 12x12 piece patterned paper: 4tgrfans apple orchard
4) 1 6-12" boarder, embellished 2 times: crystalmorse
5) 1 title embellished 2 times: PaminTX
6) 2 sm-med photomats embellished 2 times: PaminTX
7) 1 med-lg photomat embellished 2 times: Cara
8 ) 1 med-lg photomat embellished 3 times: msamericag
9) inchie-- tneal
10) Journaling box embellished 2 times: bellesmommy05
11) 2 small to medium dies, embellishments optional: all4ty
12) 1 large die embellished 3 times: crystalmorse
13) 4 6x6 papers, minimum of 2 patterned: Hostess (bellesmommy05)
14) Embellishments/and or other: scrappinlj pixie sticks
15) Stick pins or paperclips, embellished: all4ty
16) Other: you decide: washi tape caliscrapper
Kit Count : 16[color]