Username Post: Does G45 have a "Best Seller"?        (Topic#1591023)
New Kid On the Block

The G45 thread I commented on earlier reminded me of the googling I had been doing (with no luck) a couple weeks ago about which it may be as I've missed sooo many of them discovering them only fairly recently. Such a random thing to be curious about but it's just such a great product it really has me wondering if they have a best seller, last couple days I've read and seen pictures of paperlines by G45 I hadn't even known ever existed. I just bought several packs of the Magic of Oz paperline and that was the line that led me to knowing more about the G45 designs etc. seen it a few months ago and wanted it but couldn't find it until recently lol

Edited by MyCraftyAddiction on 09-21-13 09:27 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to MyCraftyAddiction

It would be interesting to see what everyone thinks. If I were to guess I would say Steampunk Debutante. I wonder if we ask G45 if they would share that.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to CrimsonMama

There is one G45 paper that I love best - its teal color and has fish all over it. I cannot recall the name right now.

I bought it at my local scrapbook store, went back for more a few weeks later and was told that of all the companies, G45 changes their product line the fastest. The owner says that when she orders G45 it is not likely she can get more in because you blink and they discontinue.

They always have a lot of new stuff but they move on quickly.

In other words, if you find G-45 you like, don't put off buying it. It can get very hard to find.

Their papers are gorgeous!

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to Henri Jean

Henri - Could that be Tropical Travelogue!

RedSquirrel
Idol
RedSquirrel
In response to NMscrapper

• NMscrapper Said:
Henri - Could that be Tropical Travelogue!

My thoughts exactly!

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza
In response to RedSquirrel

I got the G45 Nutcracker collection last year and I absolutely adore it! I take my 6 year old niece to see the Nutcracker performed at the Arkansas Symphony every Christmas and this paper is, of course, perfect for the pictures we take. I also have the Bohemian collection and I've made one layout using it and have big plans for more. I love the colors. I have a few sheets from the Little Darlings collection that I plan to use on a lay out of one of my granddaughter.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to dsouza

Carol and Rosey - you know your Graphic 45! That is exactly what it is! Tropical Travelogue. I couldn't think of that at 4 or 5 this morning and I couldn't rattle through my stash and wake up Bill - he would think there was a burglar in the house. I couldn't sleep in the middle of the night and sneaked out of bed.

I love that paper for my Hawaii layouts! Someone sent me a link to place that still had it and I bought their last 20-25 sheets!

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to dsouza

Oh my then Nutcracker is perfect for you.

I got a few sheets of the Magic of OZ because my niece played Dorothy in OZ in HS. It will be perfect for that. Also I got a few sheets of Mother Goose, specifically the ones that say "Twinkle Twinkle" because it will be for a LO of me and my brother when we were little.

In fact, I had been eyeing for a long time Twinkle Twinkle Little Girl (or Boy) by My Minds Eye. Problem was, I didn't really like the entire pack of paper so now I am so glad I passed on it because of course the G45 is much prettier.

I have run into some of their collections at TM's and it a really great deal so I have quite a lot I have collected now, and I even give some of it away.

Fortunately, I don't need or really don't care for EVERY one of their collections or I would be in TROUBLE here!

OK, I slept on it and I changed my mind. I think A PROPER GENTLEMAN COLLECTION might be the most popular ever.

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to Henri Jean

• Quote:
I couldn't rattle through my stash and wake up Bill

New Kid On the Block
In response to CrimsonMama

Oooh I know! Some of them I really don't care for but many are simply gorgeous! I'm really falling for the mother goose line as well and ordered some but for some reason it never arrived not sure what to do maybe ill send them a message with the order number and see what's up. Magic of oz is quite obviously my favorite so far I plan on doing alot of projects with that line. Wouldn't mind the little darlings either. It seems like I've seen a pink and blue version of it, is that correct or am I just remembering different pages or something? Lol I have 5 kids, 4 boys and 1 girl but my two babies are boys and I would like to use that paper to do an album for them My Minds Eye does awesome Halloween stuff though and that's my favorite to collect overall I have tons from all over

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics