Username Post: HI Newbie here        (Topic#1591025)
anitasandra
New Kid On the Block
anitasandra

My name is Anita and i'm new to scrapbooking and hopefully learn how to do it.
I have a partner his name is Charles with have been together for only a year he is my rock. I have 3 boys from a previous relationship.
I make my own cards and wanted to learn scrapbooking, I enjoy reading and listening to music and watching films and lee evans I also enjoy taking photos

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to anitasandra

Welcome!

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Luvmyfam

Hi and welcome! Are you working on anything fun at the moment?

anitasandra
New Kid On the Block
anitasandra
In response to RedSquirrel UK

hi

no not even started a project yet, but i'm looking to start one very soon as I have just been to Portugal for a 7 night holiday and i'm going to do a scrapbook that will hold all my memory's from the great holiday that me and my partner had, as we went swimming with the dolphins at zoomarine.

but as i'm really new to scrapbooking I have no idea where to start.

any suggestions would be really great and very helpful.

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to anitasandra

Welcome...

you will find many ideas and lots of help here on scrapbook.com. Go to the forums and read, read, read. There are posts that give suggestions about what you need to get started (as far as tools and supplies) and discussions about what product is good, better, and best! lol The big thing to remember about scrapbooking is that there is no right or wrong. However you do it is YOUR way...and that is okay! My suggestion to you is to include lots and lots of journaling on your pages. Recording the memories through photos is wonderful, but what really makes it come alive for me is reading the journaling!

have fun creating!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics