Username Post: Question about project life and similar products.        (Topic#1591027)
Expert

Hi..does anyone know if the page protectors made by American crafts (project LIfe) and the WeRMemory keepers the same size and have the same holes for a standard 12x12 album?

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to deedee49

I know that We R Memory and Becky Higgens are the same size....Since I have an american craft album with We R regular pages in it I imagine they are the same size too.

Expert
In response to Sneezy1956

Thanks Sneezy...I guess I was talking about Becky Higgins with American Crafts...that's what it says on the box.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to deedee49

I have used a mixture of both and they all seem fine to me. I am not overly fussy with making sure everything is exact but I do know that both brands fit a variety of 12 x 12 albums.

Expert
In response to Shutterbugg

While I stick to one brand of albums for my main 12x12 albums (Pioneer) I have ventured out into other brands (Doodlebug, WRMK, AC, Hobby Lobby brand) for other projects the last couple of years--the only brand that I have come across that doesn't fit with the vast majority of page protectors is Colorbok. I bought a Colorbok album (Big Lots?) and was PO'd to find out their holes didn't match up with the extra page protectors I normally buy. Fortunately I was able to find extra pages here on SB.com so I can still use the album!

Now if you are looking at anything smaller than 12x12 (or probably 8.5x11), that's when you will most likely run into issues of mixing different brands.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to deedee49

• deedee49 Said:
Thanks Sneezy...I guess I was talking about Becky Higgins with American Crafts...that's what it says on the box.

yes AC by Becky Higgins is the same... She started the project life style.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics