Username Post: Who makes the best solid core cardstock for intricate die cuts?        (Topic#1591067)
Tenant

Greetings, you all!

Last year I splurged on one of those seemingly cool Martha Stewart Punch-All-Over-The-Page punches. Alas, I discovered it is worthless without some serious solid core cardstock. I've never purchased solid-core before, and am wondering if you all have any recommendations for me. I need something that will stand up to extremely intricate patterns. Any suggestions are tremendously appreciated!

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to ChelleKristine

I like Core'dinations. Very nice quality, works well with my Cricut and punches.

Tenant
In response to NMscrapper

Thank you SO MUCH, NMscrapper! That was precisely the kind of endorsement I was hoping to hear! Core'dinations it shall be!

Glad you made reference to your Cricut, too - I also have one but forgot to mention it! I purchased the Paper Lace 2 cartridge last year, and it sounds like Core'dinations is far better suited for that kind of detail than my crummy basement bargain cardstock!

Thanks again! Much appreciated!

PhotobearSam
Idol
PhotobearSam
In response to ChelleKristine

I like Americain Crafts paper....works really well in my cricut. Better than Bazzill for sure.

Kit Scrapo
Pro
Kit Scrapo
In response to PhotobearSam

AC is great

Tenant
In response to PhotobearSam

Thanks for this info, you all! Hugely helpful, truly. I've not looked into AC yet, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that Core'dinations is so inexpensive! Joann's has been offering an ongoing sale price: two paper packs for $5! It's only 8.5" x 11" but for $2.50 a pack, you'll hear no complaints from me! Each pack contains about five different shades, so you do have to buy several to get the whole rainbow, but $2.50 is such a killer good deal.

I'm also going to check into AC, and really appreciate the endorsements!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics