Username Post: Tag swaps, the how & where too's with who        (Topic#1591075)
New Kid On the Block

I have always wanted to do one, but where do I start and how do they work? I've been scrapping for years but just don't have alot of online contacts or anything. In fact this is the first social type online thing I've participated in. My online experience to scrapbooking has been shopping and now more recently, selling.

Is this a personal type thing you arrange with people you chat with for some time or can you meet people and start from there? I've always wanted a special collection of tags someone made for me So if there's a way to meet other ladies who are interested in such swaps I would be very interested indeed.

Thanks!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to MyCraftyAddiction

there is a swap section here at scrapbook.com. you just have to follow the rules and sign up. They usually start at the beginning of the month and each one has different rules and requirements.

crystalmorse
Guru
crystalmorse
In response to andrea m

I am currently hosting a stamped image sway. Come join us.:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15909...

Expert
In response to crystalmorse

There are lots of fun swaps happening now

New Kid On the Block
In response to bellesmommy05

Thanks guys I see I have PM's too I will get to those just as soon as I can! That fright Delight one sounds amazing I wish I were in that one Halloween is my favorite scrappy theme. I have fright night stuff on the way too.

Thanks again! I would like to find someone I could make some Oz tags for I have so much of that paper lol

Expert
In response to MyCraftyAddiction

• MyCraftyAddiction Said:
Thanks guys I see I have PM's too I will get to those just as soon as I can! That fright Delight one sounds amazing I wish I were in that one Halloween is my favorite scrappy theme. I have fright night stuff on the way too.

Thanks again! I would like to find someone I could make some Oz tags for I have so much of that paper lol

I love scrapping Halloween!! I have sooo much Halloween scrapping stuff, and I still joined the swap!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics